Infiniti ceramic Straightener 1.5

Infiniti ceramic Straightener 1.5"

BY CONAIR

Extra-long floating tourmaline ceramic-coated plates make it easier than ever to get super-sleek, super-straight results. The combination of far-infrared heat and ion-emitting tourmaline gently eliminates static and reduces frizz faster than you can... see more...

Infiniti ceramic Straightener 1.5
Infiniti ceramic Straightener 1.5"
Aranza M.
Olympia
It’s amazing it straighten my hair fast dont need to go over one pice 4 time , I like how I can change the temperature, of it , and how fast it heats up , I also like how it leave my hair feeling soft
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
Infinite is a good alternative to the higher end products if you don't mind purchasing separate heat protective products. The higher end have more ideal ceramics to protect your hair where as the infinite is a straight up hot plate but it does work well. I just suggest adding some heat spray while using but the price is so much more affordable!
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I love the straightener. It lasts forever. I purchase this for $30 at Kohl's and got a lot of hate about buying a Conair straightener! However, I feel it does better than most straighteners out there and it's super affordable. I use it to straighten and curl my hair!
Christina G.
I used this straightener all the time in High School for theater competitions and shows. It is one of the best hair tools I have used, since I got in my Freshman year of High School and it still works in my Freshman year of college. I may not straighten my hair as much as I used to, but whenever I want to use it, it works perfectly.
Samantha B.
I've had this straightener for a while and at first it made my hair look nice and smooth. But now that isn't the same. I can straighten my hair but then it still looks frizzy and puffy. I really don't like this straightener now
Evelyn b.
This product is by far the best flatiron for the price and I have own mine for about 3 years now. I recommend this flatiron to anyone that wants beautiful curls or to straighten their hair. You want beautiful styles at a budget friendly price? This flatiron is the way to go.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the color. Plus it heats up really fast and heats up enough for my thick hair. I like the size of it too! It's great. Helps me straighten my hair fast because of the size
McKenzie S.
Visalia, CA
this straightener is my go to when i want that sleek fast look. to me it wasn't very expensive and i love it because i got a good deal. i use this product at least once a month. my hair type is really curly. i would definitely buy this product again and again!
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does the job but I was not crazy about this product. Took a lot to straighten my hair. I prefer higher quality straighteners but in a pinch this will somewhat work.
Brittany W.
This is by far the best hair straightener I've ever bought in my life. It takes me a total of 5 to 10 minutes to do my hair. I used to have long hair and it didn't take that long with this. It heats up extremely fast. I love it.