BY CONAIR

Olguita M.
Bayonne, NJ
I purchase this item a few years back conair is one of the best product on the market its easy to use and doesn't burn my hair I also love the way it works on my hair I have short hair I can style it anyway I want to give it volume to my hair. 👍👍👍👍
Michaela T.
I got this 2-in-1 styler a few years ago and while it does straighten well, I could not completely get the curling part to work on both sides. I could curl one side but the other would remain a mess so I would end up straightening my hair again. I also experienced a lot of hair getting caught in the grooves of this styler, which resulted in my hair snagging and getting pulled out at times. This is an okay styler but I have definitely experienced and used better stylers.
Kelli-Jo H.
Glendale, AZ
I love this product so much!
It is the best straighter I have ever used...
It gets the job done and quickly at that.
I have really thick hair so it is hard for me to find one that works well, but this was perfect!
Ivy B.
Wilmington , NC
I received this straightener as a birthday gift many years ago. It still works very well. I did have a hard time with the curling function, but only on one side of my hair.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I love this straightener! My husband bought this for me as a Christmas gift over 6 years ago and it's still kicking!! I definitely got my money's worth.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Great price! I love it for the straightening part and you can also curl the ends of your hair without having to also plug up your curling iron!
Erica M.
Bronx, NY
I love this iron. It straightens and waves my hair while keeping it shiny and lustrous. No iron has this effect on my hair
Dana V.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Great price plus you can do so much with it than there other products. worth the buy