BY CONAIR

The Conair YOU Reel Tourmaline Ceramic 2-in-1 Styler is a versatile and convenient dryer with all sorts of useful features. It combines tourmaline technology, which reduces frizz and leaves hair silky smooth, with ceramic technology which provides even heat. It has a high torque DC motor for powerful drying and includes a retractable power cord for quick and easy storage. With 3 heat and 2 speed settings, you can adjust the dryer to your desired temperature and power for the styles you love. The YOU Reel comes with a cool shot button, as well as two attachments – concentrator and diffuser - for all you styling needs. Additional Features: see more...

Jasmine L.
Flint
Easy to use and great to travel with! Long cords are always such a pain to deal with and the retractable cord makes life so much easier! Great for drying hair as well!
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
I don't blow dry my hair often, I actually try to avoid it, but when I do I use my trusty Conair hair dryer! It has the option for high or low heat which is nice, and has a retractable chord for easy storage! It's not the world's greatest hair dryer out there, but it certainly gets the job done at an affordable price! Mine has lasted me going on 3 years now.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This is a really good blow dryer you don't have to worry about your cord getting tangled.it gets hot really fast it's easy to use dry hair very quick very affordable recommend to everyone
Leslie N.
Springfield, MA
I have this blow dryer and it works for me. It has good settings it has 2 strengths of blowing and 3 heat settings (technically two since one is "cool"). Another thing I LOVE about this is how it can fold. The handle can fold making it easier to store. Also the cord pulls back into the blow dryer. I don't know how they do it, but I love it.
Carli J.
I’ve had this hair dryer for 6 years now! I have absolutely no problems with it and it folds nicely so I can take it with me wherever I go! It gets hot enough to dry any hair types and it definitely works well!
Christine N.
Eastvale, CA
Untangling your cord or dealing with it tangling all around the other things in your drawer really sucks. I really love this retractable cord.
Melissa W.
I love this blow dryer. Everyone is looking for ways to save space and get extra are under my sinks plus it isn't cheap like a lot are.
Kaitlin B.
King, NL
I adore the convience of this hair dryer. It folds in half and the cord retracts which makes it ideal for storing and travel. The heat and speed settings to a bit of adjusting to get just right, and it isn't quite as powerful or quick as I would like it is still a wonderful product and I really like it.