Infiniti by Conair Pro Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron 1/2 Inch uploaded by Alexis P.

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nano Technology Provides An Extra Smooth Tourmaline Ceramic Surface For Superior Performance And Easy Glide. Features: 24 Hour Curl Control Even In Humidity Tourmaline Ceramic Technology For Less Damage And Fast Results 400&Deg;F Highest Heat Setting For Long-Lasting Curls Uniform Heat Recovery System Maintains Ultra-High Heat Levels Infrared Energy Protects Hair's Natural Luster Auto Off Protective Heat Shield Included Extra-Long Professional-Length Cord The Infiniti Pro By Conair Nano Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2 Inch Curling Iron Has Tourmaline Ceramic Technology That Emits Natural Ions To Eliminate Frustrating Frizz For Shiny, Healthy-Looking Hair And Your Bad Hair Days Will Virtually Be Obsolete So You Can Face The Day With Confidence. Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Needs Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada.

Hannah C.
Fort Worth, TX
Love, love, love this wand. It's perfect size for me to do either small or big curls. The shape allows me to get all angles without it looking like i could only reach the tips of my hair. When I'm in a rush but need to give my hair some sprucing up, I can have it done in about 10 minutes! The curls last for about two days too. So the first day they might be a little more tight, and then the next day its beachy waves which is perfect because i can do my hair once and not worry for the next day or so!
Faith T.
WAYLAND, MI
I absolutely love this curling wand. I can create the smallest curls and it looks so beautiful! I usually don't go for small wands but this one is perfect for me! I have fairly curly hair and most curling irons don't work to well or I have to hold it on my hair for quite some time which can be pretty damaging. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great curling iron.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Good Curling Iron to have! Very reasonably priced. Gives great Curls that last. Heats up to 395F. I was satisfied with the curls it gives, I have slightly frizzy wavy hair....I would recommend for any hair type.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is an easy buy.  If you don't have this product in your hair care tools then you are missing out.  I have this same product in multiple sizes because depending on what look I am going for I will use a different inch size.  This is such an easy buy because it is so classic and easy to use.
Xiomara A.
I like using this to make very dramatic curls on my hair. I use this with the antifrizz product and then at the end use a little bit of mouse. I would say it works perfectly and that if used properly wont damage your hair.
Tanner J.
Olympia, WA
Creates really nice curls that hold pretty well (I did use hairspray after I curled all of my hair). I liked it so much that I even bought their curlers in two other sizes! The quality is great for the price so I would highly recommend.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
As far as non-name brand curling irons go, this has survived throughout many years and done a great job. Forget the classic curling irons that you snap the piece on and it leaves a dent at the end of the strand; this one gives you much control over the curl and it's inexpensive.
Holly S.
Alameda, CA
This is the only curling iron that has ever worked on my hair. I have very fine hair that refuses to hold a curl except for this wand, would absolutely recommend, especially at the price.
Neila N.
I can say that I love the brand. Leave the hair with curls that fall in love, and do not mistreat her. Now that I have chemically I use the little temperature and it is perfect.
chaunte l.
Fairfield Ca
god i love this curling iron!!! my favorite always makes my curls soo good heats up very fast and not even expensive!! very affordable i love it so much, you can find it at any Walmart or target and i promise you will love the curls that come with it!!!

Amazon