Infiniti by Conair MiniPro You Style 2-in-1 Ceramic Styler Model CS69XR uploaded by Sara M.

BY CONAIR

Create today s best looks with this two-in-one styler. It s a traditional flat iron that takes hair straight.  And it s got a curved edge to let you add curls and waves with the flick of a wrist.  Go straight.  Or go Straight to the Curl!   You Decide.  You Style! see more...

Haley C.
Falmouth, KY
Purchased at: CVS
I love this little thing! I have a little bit shorter than shoulder length hair and it works great creating waves in my hair which is super stylish today! It’s super affordable for the quality which is amazing!
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
After a couple rounds of practice, i found the perfect technique to make my curls, which is small sections wrapped around and not too tight. Watch a you tube video on curling with a 2-in-one. Learning the technique is why i gave it 4 stars. Other than that- this is a great mini/travel styling product. I was lucky and scooped up a limited edition version of Infiniti by Conair MiniPro You Style 2-in-1 Ceramic Styler Model CS69XR in a coral pink and purple color! Im super happy with this purchase. I also have short hair so this really works for me as a back up straightener on the go.
Emmie G.
It's very hard to work with this small styling tool. I have a mini blow dryer by conair that I absolutely love, and a mini Paul Mitchell flat iron, but I'm not a fan of this Conakr 2in-1 travel styler.
Lea M.
I purchased this because I tend to travel a lot and like to save suitcase space. It is pretty wimpy and doesn't heat that high.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
Nice product especially if your not a fan of. Stick straight hair. And you want some movement to you hair too.
Adanely C.
I love it!!!! I buyed since 9 years ago, I use every day and it's in perfect state, it's the better purchase I do it