BY CONAIR

Retractable Cord for Convenient Storage & Travel Folding Handle Concentrator & Diffuser Ionic Ceramic Technology for less frizz and more manageability helping to create healthy, silky & shiny hair Versatile 3 heat / 2 speed settings for all hair types and styles Ionic Ionic technology to reduce frizz and enhance shine Compact folding handle for convenient storage and travel Cool Cool shot button to lock in curls, waves and style Technology Ceramic technology helps prevent heat damage Travel Dual voltage for worldwide travel Versatile 2 speed and 3 heat settings for styling control on all hair types Ease Removable filter for easy cleaning and extended product life 1875 Watts Limited Two Year Warranty For information on any Conair product call: 1-800-3-CONAIR or visit us on the web at conair.com/infiniti Model 260P ; Please Note: This item has bee see more...

Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
Compact, inexpensive and came with a diffuser attachment which is just what I was looking for to get my curly hair ready-to-go quickly. Not the most luxe hairdryer, but it does the job and does it well!
Ashley H.
Lynden , WA
This hairdryer has lasted me the longest and I use it at least 4 times a week! I love that it folds up for easy storage and makes it great for traveling. I always hate it when stuff takes up too much space in my suitcase. The retractable cord is probably my favorite part! If and when it dies on me I will definitely be purchasing again!! LOVE IT!
Amelia M.
Love this hair dryer. It's easy to store because of the folding handle and i love that. Affordable price too. It doesn't damage my hair like other brands have in the past.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
My Uncle gives weird Christmas gifts,, over 10 years ago he gave every girl in the family a blow dryer and they are all still working.. seriously may even be 20 years!!! Actually yeah more towards 20 years! The heating element is still holding strong and everything is in tip top condition!!! Definitely reliable!
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have purchased two of these dryers and both burned out after 4-6 months. I would not recommend if you dry your hair on a semi-daily basis. Maybe good for guest bathroom as a dryer for guests but not good for daily usage.
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
I've had this hair dryer for about 7 years, so I was crushed when I blew it out when I traveled overseas with it. I liked it so much that I went out and ordered the same exact one. It clocks pretty and never fails. (Check voltage conversions kids)
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
Perfect for travel and easy to hold- especially in my small hands! I got mine from my hairdresser and I couldn’t be happier with the product for the affordable price, I do wish the cord was a bit longer though!
Katherine S.
N Charleston, SC
This hair dryer it’s cool I like it, does it’s work and ain’t expensive at all, I use it everyday after I wash my hair and I am satisfied with it so I would recommend it and buy it again if it broke or anything
Jordan C.
Edgewater
I love this Conair folding hair dryer you it's easy to store the Heat and warm options work very well I use this everyday after my shower and dries my hair very fast
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
I spend about 30-45 mins dying my hair each night. IT"S SO TIRING. My hair is so thick it won't dry unless I dry this. But,  why do I like this product? Well, it used to take longer to dry but I picked this up at Ulta and I don't regret my purchase at all. Just the right price and I have had this product for two years now and it works the same as if it was brand new. It doesn't damage my hair in the winter months and is so easy to use.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this similar to the travel version? I had that one and I can’t find anything close to it. What do you like about this dryer?