BY CONAIR

Get volume and shine like never before with the Infiniti Pro Wide Plate 1/2-Inch Styler. It has floating plate technology so you can get close into the root, leaving it volumized. It has narrow plates that allow you to get down close to each root and volumize from the bottom up. ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Cassy B.
Maryville, TN
This straightener is so awesome! It heats up SO quickly and has a great range of heat settings. It doesn't snag your hair like some other straighteners do. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky when you're done.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I have gone through quite a few hair straighteners since I started straightening my hair 10 years ago. This is one of my absolute go to's as it always manages to straighten my super wavy hair pretty easily.
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
I've had this same exact straightener since middle school. Over 10 years of use!!! Never bad to replace it either. This is such a cheap dupe for an expensive straightener! It straightens a curly piece in just one swipe thru. Absolutely amazing!!
Cassidy H.
Theodore, AL
Hands down the best straightener I've ever used!! I got it from Walmart almost 5 years ago and it still to this day works amazing!! I think I paid around $40 and I'm obsessed with it. If I ever have to get another one, this will be it!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Tina B.
I LOVE my hair straightener. It really works! My hair is naturally wavy and very thick. With this straightener when I'm finished it is straight, doesn't look to be as thick as it really is.
Marisa S.
Frisco, TX
It leaves my hair looking great! But the only con I'd find is that it pulls my hair out a little when I'm doing it. Maybe my hair is just to thin for this type. Overall a great piece.
MEGHAN C.
I have super curly thick (3C) type hair. Conair is the absolute ONLY flat iron that straightens my hair. I bought one at Target after buying another brand for over $100 (the one they promise won't burn your hair) and it works way better, adds shine and bounce, and still doesn't burn your hair. My hair goes back to its natural state immediately when washed.
Ambree S.
I loveee this straightener. I have had mine (its pink😂) for 2 years and it still works amazingly, not to mention i got it for only $30. I used to use it every day because straight is my go to look but i have been focusing on my hair health recently so when i do use it i always use a heat protectant. And ..never ever use it at the full heat if 455 it will fry your hair and is unnecessary to get the straight look you desire.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I do not like this straightener. It takes awhile to heat up and it also doesn't straighten that easy. You have to go over a spot more than once to get it completely straight. Other than that it's okay. But I wouldn't recommend it
Quana B.
Does these straighten coarse hair?
Kendra  m.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm looking for a new straightener. I want one that you can also curl hair with since I can't use a curling iron. Does this work good with both?