BY CONAIR

Get volume and shine like never before with the Infiniti Pro Wide Plate 1/2-Inch Styler. It has floating plate technology so you can get close into the root, leaving it volumized. It has narrow plates that allow you to get down close to each root and volumize from the bottom up. ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this straightener. It takes awhile to heat up and it also doesn't straighten that easy. You have to go over a spot more than once to get it completely straight. Other than that it's okay. But I wouldn't recommend it
Kwa Y.
Kwa Y.
I love this flat iron! I purchased mines from Walmart. The heat settings go up pretty high. It's so affordable I paid about $30 for mines. In my opinion it's better than those expensive flat irons. I would definitely recommend!
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this last year and fell in love with it. Found it at Walmart for a fair price. It works well with my thick curly hair. It has different heat settings depending on your hair type. Very easy to use!
Blanca Elena C.
Blanca Elena C.
I love it 😍 debe dejar el hair brilloso y muy sedoso su color es muy lindo veremos como nos va si tenemos algo así
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener. It does what it's suppose to and you can get it at a great price!
Muleshoe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightner is just amazing works really great on of the best straighner out there
jennifer G.
jennifer G.
Pasadena, TX
It is really hard for me to straighten my hair but this straightener made it super easy
Samantha g.
Samantha g.
Pasadena, TX
I like this product it left my her good I recommend this product I like so much
Ambree S.
Ambree S.
I loveee this straightener. I have had mine (its pink😂) for 2 years and it still works amazingly, not to mention i got it for only $30. I used to use it every day because straight is my go to look but i have been focusing on my hair health recently so when i do use it i always use a heat protectant. And ..never ever use it at the full heat if 455 it will fry your hair and is unnecessary to get the straight look you desire.
Katie S.
Katie S.
West fargo , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this same exact straightener since middle school. Over 10 years of use!!! Never bad to replace it either. This is such a cheap dupe for an expensive straightener! It straightens a curly piece in just one swipe thru. Absolutely amazing!!
Quana B.
Quana B.
Does these straighten coarse hair?
Kendra  m.
Kendra m.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm looking for a new straightener. I want one that you can also curl hair with since I can't use a curling iron. Does this work good with both?