Infiniti by Conair CS43 Nano Straightener, 1

Infiniti by Conair CS43 Nano Straightener, 1"

BY CONAIR

Infiniti by Conair CS43 Nano Straightener, 1
Infiniti by Conair CS43 Nano Straightener, 1"
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
I’ve been buying this straightener for years. I use it nearly daily and it’s perfect to make my hair both pin straight or I use it to wave my hair a lot too. It’s amazing and has auto shut down which is a sanity saver for forgetful people (me).
Cassie C.
Lavalette, WV
This is my favorite straightener I've ever used! I've had this same straightener for 7 years and it still works great! I use it about 3 times a week but used to use it daily. It is just wonderful. It makes my hair so soft and smooth.
Jordan D.
Culbertson
Works great for my hair! It’s a little thicker and pretty long. I just really like over all how well this straightener worked for me! Super easy to use and worked awesome! I would buy it again!
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
I really do like this product because it works really good with my frizzy hair also my hair is really thin and the job gets done much sooner because I don't have much hair so I wouldn't know if this product would work for someone with thick hair or curly hair. The straightener is light weight and easy to use and store. I would recommend this product for people who have hair like me thin and frizzy.
Kaykay H.
Valdosta, GA
Been using this straightener for a while now, does a great job and leaves my hair straight and shiny! Only complaint is I usually let my straightener heat up while I'm doing my makeup and it automatically cuts off after a certain point, so it'll cut off before I finish with my makeup and I have to wait for it to heat up again!
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
I got this straightener probably 5-6 years ago and surprisingly it stills works. It sometimes pulls my hair when I'm straightening it. I'm not that impressed by this product but it wasn't extremely expensive so I'm not too surprised. I would recommend saving your money and just buying a CHI or something of the like.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
This is the best straightener!! I have thick curly hair and use this tool daily!!! It surpasses the brand Chi, in my opinion and is not near as expensive. This straightening iron has also lasted longer than any of my other brand straighteners! Highly recommend !!!
Rida T.
I have something like this but bigger. My hair is thick and super long and it does the job effortlessly. I use it about once a week. I don't have to continuously straighten my hair because it stays straight the first time. Great iron.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
With most straighteners I find that my hair is constantly getting yanked out of my head. This one didn't pull out any of my hairs, calmed my frizz, and left my hair feeling silky smooth. I highly recommend this straightener.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
It works pretty good. It keeps your hair straight for up to 1 week. I feel very satisfied with the product. Some trick are to use heat protectant when straighten ur hair because to get best results use highest temperature
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
Can these straighten natural kinky curly hair?
MK J.
Does Walmart or Target sell this?