Infiniti by Conair 3/4-Inch Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Ashley A.

BY CONAIR

Tourmaline Ceramic™ Technology. Emits ions to eliminate frizz. Infrared energy protects hair s natural luster. Even heat with no damaging hot spots. Powerful Ceramic Heater. High heat is instantly restored during use. Ultra-High Heat Levels.

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
I love this! I’ve had it for 7 years and it still works. I don’t use it very often only on special occasions but I love it and it makes my hair look great and it’s so affordable that if it does end of breaking I would buy it over and over again
Ashley H.
Lynden , WA
This is such a great curling iron! It heats up fast, has multiple temperatures, perfect wand length (and I had really long hair so that is a must!), and has good grip. I love it and would totally buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Teresa L.
I bought this curling iron to replace my old one that had died. It has better features than my old one. The stand is built in as a piece of plastic, no more metal stand you have to push out to make it sit up off the counter and the temperature dial is out of the way, so you can't accidentally change the setting. Also the on off buttons are sunken in on the handle, so again you don't accidentally hit them and turn off the iron. I am very happy with this iron. No complaints at all. It works just as well as my $100 curling iron.
Jenifer M.
Norcross, GA
This curling iron is very good. It heats up really quick which is a good thing. Not to mention it has adjustable heat settings, that way if you have thinner more damaged hair you can go for something like 330 degrees and if you have thick hair you can put it at 400 degrees.
Marta V.
this is my holy grail, go to curler since high school. I bought one in 9th grade and then it broke my first year of college. That's five years! I went out to buy another one and it's still working amazing, 6 years later! To say I love this product is an understatement. This is my go to when I want curls and I want it done in 10 mins or less! for the price, this product is a STEAL.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
I have had this hair curler for whole now (I need an upgrade). For the duration of time I've had this styler, it has really worked well!! Heats up quickly and has a sleek/cute design. The only negative thing I would say about this would be that sometimes it shuts off while I'm using it, idk if that's me accidentally hitting the power button or not, but it shouldn't be happening.
Annette M.
Its an okay hair tool. I bought mine at Ulta so it was kind of expensive. Not really worth the price. The iron didnt get hot enough for me. I wish Conair would specify hair types their irons work best for.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
I got this iron from CVS and it's honestly not that amazing. The curl is kind of hard to get into the hair. Even if i use a ton of hairspray the curl just doesn't look right. Remington is much better.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
I don't curl my hair very often but I feel like this curling wand is fairly easy for a novice to use. I got it on a trip to target wanting to try something new without breaking the bank. If you're new to curling your hair I feel this would be good for you
Gaby H.
Modesto, CA
This is a pretty good curling iron for its price. It's up very well and curls really good. Leaves my curls feeling soft. Cheap buttons though and handle. Also not very long of a cord. It's very annoying because you can't take it very far