BY CONAIR

• Is this blow dryer high power? Does it dry your hair quickly? 1 Answers
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I have this and the nano silver flat iron. I love both items. This dryer gets really hot without burning your hands. My only qualm is that it doesn't come with comb attachments. Comb attachments are really important when working with thick, textured hair which most of my clients have.
Nancy S.
he Conair 230 Nano was a gift to me several years ago and I use it when in a hurry and mainly air-dry my hair. It has lasted a long time and is a little pricey for me anyway. It does a great job drying the hair quickly and I'd recommend it because the white blends with any bath/bedroom and it works well.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
Dried my hair in a total of 20 minutes, I have long, thick, layered hair and expected it to take way longer to dry than it did. This dryer is very light and easy to handle and brush through you hair at the same time. I got it on sale from Target and have loved it ever since I bought it.
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
I love the infinity line for hair tools . I also have the hair straightener and for me it works better than my CHI! And I've also had the thing for 5 years and it never burned out! I recently just got a knew one because I threw my other and smashed it . Yes temper tantrums from this girl haha
Leann W.
Atlanta , GA
I LOVE THIS BLOW DRYER!! It folds up so it is easy to pack and doesn't take up hardly any space. This dryer came recommended to me by my hair stylist and I can see why - it has become my favorite and all of my friends request I bring it on our trips! You will not be disappointed.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Such a cute blow dryer! And I love it's size making it easy to travel with. Works just as good as the big ones! Lasts a long time and dries my hair really quickly. My grandma and mom now use it because of how impressed I am with it lol
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I really love my blow dryer. I actually love it so much I bought the same one for my mom. Works really well and a fraction of the cost of a salon brand. I purchased from target and would definitely recommend.
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
this travel size blow dryer is perfect for traveling, my grandma has short hair and she uses it for every day use. It is fast and not too loud. It tries in a good amount of time but does not get too hot to the point where it hurts because it gets too hot.
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
This hairdryer has lasted me a couple of years with no problems. I can quickly dry my hair with this dryer. It was very affordable for how many years it has lasted me.
Jane J.
The best hair dryer ever works like a charm it drys my hair so fast every time I have absolutely nothing bad I can say about it. I love the look so much and work amazingly every time I would so recommend this
Amber D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this blow dryer high power? Does it dry your hair quickly?