BY INFINITY-270

IUF1000 Features: Zero gravity Inversion therapy Optical scanning technology Refexology sole massage Calf massaging Shiatsu Sweedish Rolling 38" 45" 46" 38" 70" 34" fully reclined Specifications: 3 levels of heat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I have a relative that has one of these chairs and absolutely loves it! My husband broke his neck a couple of years ago but with a successful surgery he has recovered but still suffers from back and muscle pain. I would love for him and myself to try this chair out. I know it would help him to have a more productive life with less pain.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My sister in law has this chair and when my husband and I go visit we fight over who gets to sit in this chair first and then the stop watch comes out to time the other's turn! We love it!!
Xee V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A family member owns one of these. My husband hurt his back a few years ago and he loves using this chair, but the chair is definitely not made for short people
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
I tried this at goodlife fitness and I love it! I always use it after my workout, it really helps relax my body and leaves a great after feeling! It really feels like there are hands coming out and massaging you! I don’t know if I would pay that much for it lol.
Rebecca G.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this exact chair at a GoodLife fitness I was shooting a commercial at. I had to do weights for an extended period of time for the shoot and after I got to sit in this chair. It was AMAZING and saved me from soreness the next day 100%
Gabrielle M.
I've seen these in the mall. I avoid because there's no way to thoroughly clean in between uses. Anyone ever see these things actually cleaned?
Maison M.
Prescott, AZ
What's the whole zero gravity thing about