BY INFIAPPS LTD.

Discover the BEST slots machine game that has MILLIONS of players spinning and winning worldwide! SLOT BONANZA is loaded with UNIQUE BONUSES, FREE GIFTS and COIN-FILLED SURPRISES to MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNINGS. It’s never been easier to tap into the WINNING EXCITEMENT OF A VEGAS CASINO. Simply spin and win hours of fun! RACK UP REWARDS • Increase your earnings with UNIQUE BONUS GAMES, Mystery Boxes, Flying Money Sacks, Magic Genies and more SURPRISES! • Reward yourself with INCREDIBLE hourly and daily BONUSES! • WIN BIG with our HUGE PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT! EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE • Play ANYTIME, ANYWHERE… no internet connection required! • Enjoy PREMIUM GRAPHICS, MUSIC and SOUND EFFECTS! • Indulge in OVER 36 funky and fun SLOT MACHINES! WINNING REVIEWS "One of the best apps. Great wins. Love the graphics. Played for 2 hours without noticing! " - kj2 "…I recommend it to my friends all the time… I recommend downloading this one. You won't regret it." weskirkham "Best Of all slot apps out there. Always exciting, always great updates... Best slots, best app out there. Do not want to play anything else. I am addicted to this game because it is so enjoyable and so much fun." Lucky3angel “Thank you for the personal concern for your followers… you don't get that with any game I know of! Did I mention I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!" -jl “Thank you Slot Bonanza for the $$$ to play with. You were very generous. I LOVE THIS GAME TO THE MOON AND BACK.” -mjb BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE We’re committed to providing you with PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER SERVICE. • Let us know what you’d like to see in future versions at support@infiapps.com • For support, please contact us directly from the game’s 'Support' button or at support@infiapps.com as we cannot respond to ratings. • This game is for amusement purposes only. FOLLOW US on Facebook to WIN BIG with EXCLUSIVE OFFERS, BONUSES and DEALS! http://www.facebook.com/SlotBonanza see more...

Jill Tanner G.
West Jordan, UT
Oh my gosh, this looks like so much fun and PRIZES:)))) I will have to give this a spin for sure. Living in Utah we can't go gambling, so this will help take up those night time activities.
Nicole D.
Des Moines, WA
A fun game to help you waste time when you're out in public and have nothing to do.
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
Another highly addictive game to drain batteries! I had to delete this one. It was killing my phone.