BY INFECTIGUARD

Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I noticed this brand a few years back. I purchase it from Amazon as its not readily available it stores I shop at. It had more of a gentle smell than other brands and I feel as it helps to keep cold and flu germs out of my way during the winter months as I don't get sick as much after using this brand. They are convenient to carry around in my gym bag, purse, car or my desk at work and it doesn't leave behind a sticky residue.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Always care hand sanitizer with me. I keep one on my car so I can wash up after pumping gas. I keep one in my purse to use before I eat at a restaurant. Very affordable and found pretty much anywhere.
Alysha P.
If you're anything like me and are a germaphobe then this is exactly what you need! 7 pieces makes it easy to keep one in several places and seriously this brand is great. No leftover sticky residue no harsh smell and it does the job! You will never catch me without the sanitizer!
Tanya M.
Monetta
I use this product on my kids when they hurt and this is the best one I've came a cross
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
Such a great quality product at a great price. Bought this to use in my professional makeup kit to help stay fresh and hygienic, it's been very helpful and I love that it's the perfect size for travel!
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
I really like this brand. It doesn't leave a sticky after feel that some brands have done and it's affordable. I bought mine offline and it reminds me a lot of germ x really. I would definitely buy again
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this brand it dosen't dry out hands or leave that nasty smell. I like having a couple on hand with me while I'm out shopping. It comes in a spray which is awesome during trips to parks