Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthColic & Gas ReliefUp & Up
Infants' Simethicone 20mg Gas Relief Drops - 100 doses - Up&Up

Infants' Simethicone 20mg Gas Relief Drops - 100 doses - Up&Up™

NULL

I used something similar for my kids a long time ago but it had a lot of sugar and food coloring. That is a problem for our family. Does this have food coloring? How much sugar?
What's the maximum daily dosage?
Start your review of Infants' Simethicone 20mg Gas Relief Drops - 100 doses - Up&Up™!
Shelby H.
Philadelphia
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We used this when my son was really gassy. We had to switch his formula due to getting gassed up, and we also used this along with it. At first we were using it at every feeding and he would burp right away! We don’t need to use them everytime now but we have them on hand in case.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
At one month, our son started to have terrible, terrible gas. These drops help a lot with his fussiness and pain. He still has gas, but with only a little crying and no screaming. He also seems to like the taste of them a lot - he will stop crying when I give them to him and keep licking his lips.
Laura F.
Dearborn, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
A friend of mine gifted me this (among other things) at my baby shower. She told me about how it was a life saver with her girls. Months later, I’m holding my daughter & she’s inconsolable. I recognized the screams from when my son had gas so we grabbed the drops to see if they’d work. Within minutes of her taking the drops, she was fine! I was shocked by how fast this stuff worked. Definitely keeping this stuff stocked!
Catie S.
Clinton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These gas drops are just as good as the name brand for a fraction of the price! I want a fan of the dropper that was included (a small syringe works much better). These are incredibly affordable and I highly recommend!
Camila O.
North Miami, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LOVE JUST SECONDS to Calm my baby cólica at midnight, after give the drops or put in the baby bottle you can see the calm ... the price is super affordable, less price if is compared with other gripe water and gas relief brands
Julia Mae B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These helped my kids when they were babies so much! I recommend this product to any mom! It's affordable and works great!
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
holy life savor. this was the best thing I could give my newboen. I love it so much I give it as a gift every baby shower. it settles baby's sensitive Tommy's within a few moments
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
These gas drops are wonderful. My baby was so gassy the first couple months, and these always seemed to make her feel better so fast. They must taste alright too because she never fought me when I put the dropper in her mouth. This medicine its a little less watery than other medicines, which I think helps it be a little easier to swallow for babies.
Kate R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have done so well with us. My baby had some gas and spitting up issues and these helped both greatly. I would suggest these to anyone who has a fussy baby due to those two reason. We use in every bottle and will continue too!
Ariane C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These are a must during those early fussy days with an infant. When our son would get gassy after a feed, these would work almost instantly, and he seemed to like the flavor.