Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthColic & Gas ReliefMylicon
Infants’ Mylicon Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula

Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula

Mylicon, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand, has been providing safe, effective relief of infant gas for generations. Mylicon works gently to speed up a baby’s natural process of getting rid of gas, relieving pressure and discomfort. Safe for use with all infants – even the newest of newborns – Mylicon can be used at every feeding, up to 12 times a day (use only as directed). Infants’ Mylicon Dye-Free Drops contain:

• No saccharin
  • No alcohol
  • No artificial flavors
  • Gluten-free

*Use only as directed; do not exceed 12 doses per day.

Would I recommend this to other parents? Yes, my daughter was not going or being gassy as normal and once we tried this she was back to normal after a few days. I give it to her after a few feedings just so she don’t get backed up and being in pain
How well do these work for your gassy babies?
Any helpful tips on how to get baby to swallow Mylicon drops Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula ?
Start your review of Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula!
Kayla V.
Grant, AL
Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula uploaded by Kayla V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these they are a total lifesaver! As a first time mom these were such a helpful discovery! It seems like a well known brand that's been around for a long time and obviously knows what they are doing. The price can be a little bit higher than other brands but I think it's worth it.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
I love it because it protects my baby's stomach, takes care of him from having no air and colic, he feels really calm in just a short moment, I recommend it.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Always helps relieve my barb’s fussy belly! I like that it’s dye free and safe to use with my little one.
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
Helped me get past the colic baby stage three times. Definitely a must with babies. You can squirt in their mouth or in the bottle.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Wondering what to get for that upcoming baby shower? Put together a pretty basket of baby essentials. They will really come in handy when baby is in need. Be sure and pick up a couple of bottles of Mylicon drops. When baby is screaming with gas pain in the middle of the night both mommy and baby will thank you.
Britni G.
Westland, MI
Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula uploaded by Britni G.
This really is helpful I used this spot for my twins when they had gas in kept this in the cabin
Claudia M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula uploaded by Claudia M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love it This product is very important for my baby It is very effective when babies get colic I recommend it [product:infants’-mylicon-gas-relief-dye-free-formula]
Kayla G.
This is the best! Within giving it my daughter would let up her gas in just a short time this really helps dissipate and relieve all that gas in them I swear by this product and they only have to take so little of it to work so it’s not a huge fight
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
The dye-free drops is the absolute best! Giving babies/toddlers medicine is a task all in its self so the dye-free drops give you the piece of mind bc you wont stain their clothes or yours!
Crystal V.
Wilson, NC
This product was great when our daughter was just a few months old. Kept her from crying