Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension

by Motrin

#25 in Pain Relief

For Ages 6 mos. - 23 mos. Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer New Syringe Dosing Device. 50mg per 1.25mL. Non-Staining Dye Free. Alcohol Free.

Do you think this works better than infant Tylenol?
How does Motrin name brand compare to the store brand? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension!
Product Highlights
“It is amazing that the dye free doesn't stain if they get sick and the relief that it bring for a fever is pretty quick! ” in reviews
Lockport, IL
don't like giving medicine, but keeps the fever at bay so mommy & baby can get some sleep on long sicky nights.
Lake Mary , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This worked very good for my little brother. He used to get a lot of fever and all then he took this and it would go down and work.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had gotten this for my son for his fever and it had it calmed down its like the most recommended for children even from doctors
Delaware, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is our go to med for fevers. It seems to work quicker than other options and helps my kids start feeling better faster!!!
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When my daughters ears were bothering her I gave her a little of this and with in a half hour she was acting her normal self!
Ca
1,005 reviews
Love this better than Tylenol. Everytime my kids get sick this is the first thing i gaive them and get there fever down asap
Rainbow City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 2nd child used this when she was a baby. It took away her fever and she felt alot better. I highly recommend this product.
Springfield, MO
Love the fact dye free so when my Lil miss did spit it up it didn't stain. Seemed to work well for her during teething timw.
Canton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Motrin is the BEST when it comes to fevers in my children. I love it and they love the taste so it's easy to give to them.
East Hampton, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The absolute best hands down for severe teething pain or fevers. I have been a Motrin fan for my kids through every stage.