Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension

by Motrin

#25 in Pain Relief

For Ages 6 mos. - 23 mos. Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer New Syringe Dosing Device. 50mg per 1.25mL. Non-Staining Dye Free. Alcohol Free.

Do you think this works better than infant Tylenol?
How does Motrin name brand compare to the store brand? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension!
Product Highlights
“It is amazing that the dye free doesn't stain if they get sick and the relief that it bring for a fever is pretty quick! ” in reviews
Charlotte
Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension uploaded by Jyadeja J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This right here is a life saver! This is way better then Tylenol and safer. I give this to my son when he gets in a lot of pain for example when his teeth come in . This helps tremendously and after it kicks in he’s okay for the rest of the day. Plus this helps bring down any swollen gums or if you just got your baby’s shots and he/she is in a lot of pain this will also help.Motrin Concentrated Infants' Drops For Ages 6 Mos. to 23 Mos. Original Berry Flavor
White Plains , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension uploaded by Ebony H.
Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension uploaded by Ebony H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I find that Motrin works better for my children when they aren’t feeling well. I prefer dye-free, but to each it’s own. In my opinion it last a lot longer than Children’s Tylenol. Pretty affordable $5 [product:children’s-motrin,-dye-free-berry]
Ramsey, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This product is a “holy grail mama must have”. The first 9 months of my sons life, he was very sensitive to fever reducers, mainly Tylenol. It caused him to have pretty significant diarrhea and subsequently severe diaper rash. His pediatrician recommended we use Motrin as a fever reducer in place of Tylenol until he grew out of his sensitivity to Tylenol. Motrin worked wonderfully for him and never caused and negative side effects, it was effective in reducing and lowering his fevers as well as helping with teething pain or other pain from being ill. Typically I would buy the dye free Motrin, but he’s had all of the flavors and we never had any issues. It is very sticky, however I won’t dock any stars for that because Tylenol is the same. Thankfully he did grow out of being so overly sensitive and can now have Tylenol and Motrin.
Ashland, KY
My baby takes this with ease! She loves the taste of it. We use it about 3x a week mainly to help her sleep. It gives her relief from teething all night. It most definitely met my expectations. I wish there were more coupons as it can get expensive. I'd definitely recommend to everyone!
Monson, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Hands down best thing available! My baby was at 102.7 and after administering this he went down to 99 and was able to sleep 6 hours straight. First time using this but I will definitely keep it handy for extreme cases.
SACRAMENTO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is a lifesaver! Seriously! Both of our daughters would get multiple teeth at once. They were in such pain, we had to give them motrin or Tylenol almost every night so that they would calm down from the pain. Traditional teething remedies, didn't do anything for them, especially when you're getting 4 molars at once!
Salem, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve been using this for years only thing for infants and children to take to actually lower temperature and make them feel better for a bit. I’ve a few generic nothing works as good as this product
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is our go to medicine when my baby is sick or not feeling well. We have tried other medication like a Walgreens brand similar to children’s Tylenol but he couldn’t stand it. I like how it is dye free so if he spits any out which often happens it doesn’t stain his clothes. Also I like how it is fast acting too.
West Point , UT
Motrin is my go to when i have a sicj child. I think it works better then Tylonal to control my childs fever. i always have some in stock and there are normally very affordable and there are coupons on their website that you print.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have used this for my son when he became a toddler, he was having a couple of days that his temperature will go up high and I was tired of giving Tylenol every 4 hours so we got Motrin instead. I don’t like giving it but it helped out.