BY MOTRIN #90 in Pain Relief

For Ages 6 mos. - 23 mos. Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer New Syringe Dosing Device. 50mg per 1.25mL. Non-Staining Dye Free. Alcohol Free. see more...

• Do you think this works better than infant Tylenol?5 Answers
  • How does Motrin name brand compare to the store brand? Is it worth ...13 Answers
Infants' Motrin Ibuprofen Oral Suspension
  • "It is amazing that the dye free doesn't stain if they get sick and the relief that it bring for a fever is pretty quick! " in 5 reviews
Imperfect M.
Imperfect M.
This product works great and as expected. The size of bottle, however, was not at all expected considering the side of box you purchase. The bottle of actual product inside was TINY. There was not very many uses and the price was extremely high for the amount of Motrin that you receive. I will continue to buy a different product.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I have this exact medicine in my cabinet!! For my son. Hes almost 2!! I do use this on occasions for when he has fevers and etc. This stuff works and relieves fevers along with sleep! He has no problem taking it! I think It is the same as infant Tylenol or better!!!
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
Absolutely love love love this product!!!! When my son had a really high fever Tylenol wouldn't work as soon a's I gave him motrin it instantly brought his temp. Down. I seriously recommend this product. I will definitely buy this product again in the future
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Blountsville, AL
This is amazing! I give this to my son when het gets a fever & it almost works instantly! It always helps him feel better! I always buy this! It works a million times better than tylenol!! I so recommend this! Its very affordable!!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
When my kids are sick, I ask my doc for motrin because this is a miracle for fevers and pain. Yes!!! please buy a bottle in case your little one falls Ill. recommended as a mother that I am... worth it and the price.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Was beneficial when my child had a very high fever that would not break with Tylenol. The taste was tolerated and it helped to reduce fever and aided in relieving the body aches. The dye free is great
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Works great, my little girl had her shots and this kicked in, in no time. Very pleased with this product
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Awesome stuff! def helps out with shots etc. we buy it when its on sale. never had an issue.
Lynlee E.
Lynlee E.
I love this product. It was the only product I got for my babies when they were smaller
Dayla C.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
This medicine is amazing, but it doesn't seem to keep the baby happy for long. After an hour or so she is fussy and wanting to cry again. Maybe her pain is that severe that it's not the medicine, but I hate to see my baby in pain. Other than that, it's a good medicine.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
How does Motrin name brand compare to the store brand? Is it worth the money?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Do you think this works better than infant Tylenol?