Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops Original Berry Flavor uploaded by Barbara M.

BY MOTRIN

Infants' Motrin® Original Berry Flavor Concentrated Drops.
For Ages 6 Mos. to 23 Mos.
Contains ibuprofen oral suspension (NSAID).
50mg per 1.25ml.
Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Use only with enclosed syringe. see more...

• Does this work for your toddlers? Does it make them tired? Any ot...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I don't like using medicine for myself or my kids, but we all get sick sometimes. I prefer Motrin for my boys because it actually seems to help. Plus they will drink it! I don't have to force it down their throats, which is a miracle.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this on my 1 year old. He doesn't fight me like with other medicines. He loves it!!! And Its a good price. It lasts long. I just wish the bottle was a little bit bigger. But other than that, It did meet my expectations!!! I would definitely recommend to other mommy's!
Tara B.
A mom must have! My LO has no trouble taking this, there is no fight. It does last longer than Tylenol & you can give it in between Tylenol doses-which is great for a teething baby. Motrin is a inflammatory so it helps reduce swelling-those sore teething gums
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this stuff for my baby. It's a medicine that he actually likes. It works pretty well too. I just wish it helped him sleep. I bought this at Walmart and will continue to repurchase as needed (since it is so affordable). I would 10/10 recommend this.
Katey W.
This infant medicine is fantastic! Reduces fevers in an hr or less (depending on the temperature) and my son guzzles it down with no fight! I always have a bottle at home handy.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I totally prefer Infants Motrin over Tylenol. It seems to work faster and longer. Plus my babies liked the taste better and didn't fight it as much.
Keri G.
My son enjoys taking this stuff.
It smells like gummy candy, isn't oily or sticky and seems to help quite a bit!
Brigitte S.
Belleville , ON
I get this for when my son has really bad teething pains. It really helps him to cope with the pain. We have tried Tylenol and it hasn't worked him. Motrin really helps him to calm down. It hurts me to see him cry so much from the teething pain.
Debra M.
Fort Myers, FL
Does this work for your toddlers? Does it make them tired? Any other side effects.