Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops Non-Staining Original Berry Flavor uploaded by kelsey c.Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops Non-Staining Original Berry Flavor uploaded by Estefania S.

BY MOTRIN

Infants' Motrin® Original Berry Flavor Concentrated Drops.
For Ages 6 Mos. to 23 Mos.
Dye-free.
Contains ibuprofen.
Oral suspension (NSAID).
50 mg per 1.25 ml.
Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Use only with enclosed syringe.
Non-staining. see more...

Hannah W.
Metairie, LA
I love the dispenser and the flavor doesn't bother my daughter much. We use this when she is teething and after shotsvto keep her comfortable. I highly recommend using Motrin over Tylenol as it's better on the liver. So we stick with Motrin now that my daughter is old enough for it.
Estefania S.
Humble , TX
Now I can always found on this brand when my daughter is not feeling well!! She loves the taste too so I don't have trouble giving it to her. I can easily just give her the medication and she will take it her self. I get it at Walgreens cause I always get points back for it so it's a win win situation on the price
kelsey c.
Fulton
Long lasting pain relief and reduces fever within an hour which is great. Syringe makes for easy dosing and has never stained my sons face which is amazing.
Lisa A.
We love the flavor and this one really works!! Sometimes Tylenol just doesn’t cut it. I always keep this on hand too.
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
When our little people aren't feeling well we use Motrin to help lower their temp until mommy or daddy can come get them
Becca S.
Summersville, KY
My son is 3 months old and starting to teeth. Has anyone had any luck with this relieving their pain?