BY INFANTINO

Babies will love kicking their feet and watching the soft sea creatures sway. This action-packed play space includes an adorable water-filled pat mat, a comfy tummy time bolster and four linkable activity toys. A fun and playful way to help improve motor skills and teach cause-and-effect. see more...

Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the cutest products I have seen. I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loved it. I enjoyed that it was different from your average play mats the colors were very bright and playful I loved that the toys hung by off the whales tale.
Eileen C.
Estos gimnasios de bebe son de lo mejor mantienen al bebe entretenido son comodos y practicos pára cuando tenemos que dejar al bebe en un lugar seguro mientras hacemos otras cosas.
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My baby loves his giggles gym. keeps him occupied while I do chores around the house. it's really safe so I don't have to worry.
Monique G.
I love this. My 5 month old son and he totally loves it it keeps him occupied while I clean.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
Omg so stinking cute. never seen one of these before. I gotta get me one. I love it
Rachel L.
Kelowna, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this whale playmat my sister in law loaned me it and it's so different from all the other play mats. It even has a little bubble that you fill with water so the kid can push little toys around in them.
Brittany m.
Kingston , Ontario
So cute , I absolutely love this , safe and a decent price highly recommend
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you feel there is enough for baby to do?
Kay O.
Ewa Beach , HI
Do they have different animals? The same brand?