Infantino - Vintage Twist & Fold Activity Gym uploaded by Anais S.

BY INFANTINO

Infantino Vintage Activity Gym: Age Range: birth to 1 year Folds down for easy storage or travel Includes 4 linkable toys Patterned blanket stimulates visual senses Dimensions: 30"L x 30"W x 18"H Assembly required Model #206-353 Requires 2 AG13 non-replaceable batteries (included) see more...

Infantino - Vintage Twist & Fold Activity Gym
  • "We tend to either have the pillow just off the edge of the mat or we use his boppy for tummy time" in 2 reviews
  • "First, he would stare up at the toys, then he would swat and pull at them, and then he would move around on the mat and seek out specific toys that he liked the best." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this playmat." in 1 review
April K.
My baby loves this mat. We ender up using this mat longer than I thought we would (2 months to 8 months) because once our son sat up he still loved to play with the toys and look at the patterns on the mat so we left it out. It's so easy to fold up, we would just move it into a closet if people came over. So happy with this product.
Morgan G.
Longmont, CO
I have the pink version with little birds for my baby girl and she has seemed to thoroughly enjoy it since she's been old enough to bat at things. I love the design and the wind up music hasn't gotten old yet. I highly recommend this product. You'll appreciate a chance to step away for a little while to get other things done!
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Es súper cómodo de muy buen material , fácil de manipular, fácil de lavar , se puede guardar y llevar para cualquier parte porque se arma y desarma con facilidad, es muy completo tiene diferentes muñecos cada uno con textura y sonidos diferentes para diversión del bebe 👍🏻
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love everything about this tummy time mate. I love how it comes with a pillow to help them lift and it looks comfortable when my son has his tummy time. This vintage tummy time was given to me as a gift during my baby shower. There are so many to choose from but I'm glad it was this one. The design and colors are definitely vintage!
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely loved this for my baby! I love the fun print and all the little toys. Mine actually broke at one point so I emailed infantino and after answering a few of their questions I received a brand new one in the mail. It was a little out of my price range but luckily I had a gift card to use on it.
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
He loves to look in the mirror, he has just started trying to grasp the toys too. I like that there are multiple tags to hang toys from so you can add more from other brands too. my only downside is that the pillow isn't attached and cant be attached anywhere on the mat, it is the same slick material as the mat so baby just slides off it. We tend to either have the pillow just off the edge of the mat or we use his boppy for tummy time
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Compared to the Baby Einstein gym I had for my 1st DS, I would rather of bought that again. However, I adore the prints they used for this line. I even bought the separate giraffe for DS#2's car seat. Just wish the mobile was battery & had more to it. He doesn't seem to mind after pulling it off to nom the butterflies, lol, but mama's picky. Overall, it's a nice mat.
Teona B.
Marlborough, MA
This gym set kept my son entertained for at least six months! It was great to watch him develop and grow as he used this set. First, he would stare up at the toys, then he would swat and pull at them, and then he would move around on the mat and seek out specific toys that he liked the best. My son rolled over for the first time while playing on his Infantino mat, so I will definitely always remember it!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This is a very basic play mat, but really all you need for a baby that is just discovering the world around them. The print is completely adorable and the twist on top makes for easy storage. This is something I have saved for our next baby because it was such a great item!
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really like this adorable mat with the vintage look. It works perfectly for my daughter to do tummy and back time. We decided to do this over the pink version as it's a bit more neutral and we'll be able to use if we ever have a little boy.