Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rosalinda V.Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rachel E.

BY INFANTINO #59 in Baby Toys

Gummy textured vibrating teether gently massages gums when baby chomps! Easy to grasp handle makes it easy for little hands. Strawberry or grape design. Includes cute busy bead that spins with vibration. Remember not to immerse in water or put in the dishwasher Ages: grade 3 months, choice of strawberry or grape. see more...

• Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
My sons loved this I had one for both of my children for the teething stage and it helps a lot I would definitely recommend it
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Life savers. Absolutely without a doubt. It's hard to watch a teething baby and not be able to help, but this product worked.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My child really enjoyed this teether. From the infant years to the toddler years, this helped too soothe teething pains.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fantastic solution for a teething baby. We got ours at walmart, and we have the strawberry. Baby is happy, mama is happy!
Melanie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves this teether. She chews on the rubber (vibrating) end and also the hard end. I'd definitely recommend it.
Jessica V.
My son had the strawberry one he chewed on it all the time but was never able to get it to vibrate on his own.
leslie v.
Only teether my son will use
definitely worth buying
I would recommend this to any mother new or mom of 4
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
My son loved this teether when he was little. It would really help him to fall asleep.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Hello

This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
Candace L.
Although a vibrating teether seems like a great idea it's actually very impractical. Rarely did my children ever bite down hard enough to activate the vibration and when they did it startled them.
Caitlyn D.
Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into the freezer?