Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rosalinda V.Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rachel E.

BY INFANTINO #59 in Baby Toys

Gummy textured vibrating teether gently massages gums when baby chomps! Easy to grasp handle makes it easy for little hands. Strawberry or grape design. Includes cute busy bead that spins with vibration. Remember not to immerse in water or put in the dishwasher Ages: grade 3 months, choice of strawberry or grape. see more...

• Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had gotten this for my son I purchased it at target then after I just washed it and no I didn't get water into the battery's I was real careful, it had only vibrated like twice but then it was out and no longer works! I don't recommend this product
Cindy G.
Hampton, VA
My son is 8 months and his teeth haven't broken through yet and he absolutely loves this teether. It is soft and the vibration is easily activated by his bite! It even makes him giggle from time to time. This is one of my favorite purchased items for him!
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
I would definitely say it's an older baby's toy, because it's rather big so difficult to chew on until much better motor skillz, but overall fun product and seems to help sooth sore gums.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
We have this teether in the red strawberry. I bought it because it caught my eye. It's really cute and has a great concept... It's a good "chew" toy but it take a lot of pressure for the vibrator to work. Too much for my 6lmth old
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
My 6 month old has absolutely loved this teether for the past month! It soft yet durable, and just a nibble activates the vibrations. He sits there with the teether hanging from his mouth, and you can tell her is relieved!
Shyla V.
My daughter used the grape one and she liked it but she couldn't get it to vibrate on her own. We would have to hold it down for her which we weren't able to do all the time.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
My five month old loves it and it seems to soothe his pain I have to press it down to keep it vibrating because he can't do it himself but I love it and it's a big help
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I have both the grape and the strawberry. I found the strawberry one my son can bite down enough to activate the vibrate function. The grape I have to hold it down for him.
Danielle O.
Wichita, KS
We have the strawberry. It's a little on the thick side so it looks a little awkward while he is chewing on it. Not really a favorite. It is cute though.
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
My sons loved this I had one for both of my children for the teething stage and it helps a lot I would definitely recommend it
Caitlyn D.
Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into the freezer?