Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rosalinda V.Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rachel E.

BY INFANTINO #54 in Baby Toys

Gummy textured vibrating teether gently massages gums when baby chomps! Easy to grasp handle makes it easy for little hands. Strawberry or grape design. Includes cute busy bead that spins with vibration. Remember not to immerse in water or put in the dishwasher Ages: grade 3 months, choice of strawberry or grape. see more...

• Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney F.
Milford, De
I just bought my son the Strawberry one and he loves it. It's about averagely priced. $6 at Walmart. This is the first one I've bought but it met all of my expectations so I definitely recommend it for all moms and dads with teething babies! Great baby shower gifts!
Rosalinda V.
I had gotten this for my son I purchased it at target then after I just washed it and no I didn't get water into the battery's I was real careful, it had only vibrated like twice but then it was out and no longer works! I don't recommend this product
Isabel R.
Acworth, GA
My 6 month old has absolutely loved this teether for the past month! It soft yet durable, and just a nibble activates the vibrations. He sits there with the teether hanging from his mouth, and you can tell her is relieved!
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
At first my baby was skeptical of this but now that she older (7mo) she has gotten the hang of it and can hold it and vibrate it all at once. I keep it in the car on her cup holder for on the go.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
My 4 month old has been in an incredible amount of pain, he's getting three new teeth at once! At this point the baby oragel isn't even doing the trick. When I gave him this and he felt it vibrate, he instantly stopped fussing! I'm so thankful for this!
Shelby A.
I was very nervous about this teether. But it turned out to be one of the best ones. He would bite it and then start laughing. He used this all the time. The main reason i liked it is because he didnt have a risk of biting the gel out of the teether. It was a win for momma and baby
Cassadee L.
Life saver right here!! This thing is an amazing invention for a cranky teething baby. Baby chews on the blue plastic part hard enough and the toy vibrates their littl gums! I would buy this product again and again. I would defiantly buy it as a gift for a friend who's baby is teething!
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
My little one loves this toy. It helps her calm down when she's fussy, great product over all. I havent tried anything else besides this but i love it. I got it at Sears for a very affordable price. For my next child i would probably buy another.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My sister gave this to me for my son when he was teething. He enjoyed the vibration more than anything. He was a little shocked at first but kept himself busy with it for a good 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend or gift this to other mothers.
cristal b.
Odessa, TX
I have the strawberry and its kinda difficult for my 6 month old to use it i have to press down on it in order for it to vibrate but when it does vibrate he loves it
Caitlyn D.
Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into the freezer?