Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rachel E.Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry or Grape Assortment uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY INFANTINO #56 in Baby Toys

Gummy textured vibrating teether gently massages gums when baby chomps! Easy to grasp handle makes it easy for little hands. Strawberry or grape design. Includes cute busy bead that spins with vibration. Remember not to immerse in water or put in the dishwasher Ages: grade 3 months, choice of strawberry or grape. see more...

• Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into th...1 Answers
  • Does your kiddos like these1 Answers
  • Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cassadee L.
Life saver right here!! This thing is an amazing invention for a cranky teething baby. Baby chews on the blue plastic part hard enough and the toy vibrates their littl gums! I would buy this product again and again. I would defiantly buy it as a gift for a friend who's baby is teething!
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 4 month old has been in an incredible amount of pain, he's getting three new teeth at once! At this point the baby oragel isn't even doing the trick. When I gave him this and he felt it vibrate, he instantly stopped fussing! I'm so thankful for this!
Courtney F.
Milford, De
I just bought my son the Strawberry one and he loves it. It's about averagely priced. $6 at Walmart. This is the first one I've bought but it met all of my expectations so I definitely recommend it for all moms and dads with teething babies! Great baby shower gifts!
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little one loves this toy. It helps her calm down when she's fussy, great product over all. I havent tried anything else besides this but i love it. I got it at Sears for a very affordable price. For my next child i would probably buy another.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My sister gave this to me for my son when he was teething. He enjoyed the vibration more than anything. He was a little shocked at first but kept himself busy with it for a good 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend or gift this to other mothers.
Shelby A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was very nervous about this teether. But it turned out to be one of the best ones. He would bite it and then start laughing. He used this all the time. The main reason i liked it is because he didnt have a risk of biting the gel out of the teether. It was a win for momma and baby
Maria R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought one for my little girl but she ended up being scared of the vibration, it was hilarious. I say stick to the basics they’ll never do you wrong! The basic ones helped her teeth grow a lot faster than we thought her teeth came out at 6 months!!!
cristal b.
Odessa, TX
I have the strawberry and its kinda difficult for my 6 month old to use it i have to press down on it in order for it to vibrate but when it does vibrate he loves it
Jessica S.
Cleveland, OH
My friend actually gave me this teether for my daughter and we instantly fell in love! She loves to chew on it and likes to play with it too! The vibration is very soothing on her gums! And it is very durable. I think it is a great price and would buy it in a heart beat!
Meagan F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We have the strawberry one and while he enjoyed it when he realized it vibrated he didn't realize he has to nom harder on it to get it to work. We definitely didn't want to hold it down the whole time. Nice for little hands though good grip other than when super drooly.
Caitlyn D.
Does anyone's little one have teeth and like this?
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Does your child favor this over a teething ring that goes into the freezer?
Kaitlyn A.
Hamburg,NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does your kiddos like these