Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry

by Infantino

Gummy textured vibrating teether gently massages gums when baby chomps! Easy to grasp handle makes it easy for little hands. Strawberry or grape design. Includes cute busy bead that spins with vibration. Remember not to immerse in water or put in the dishwasher Ages: grade 3 months

Is this any good for teething? What does the vibrations do that helps?
Start your review of Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry!
Ironton, OH
My baby boy loves this teether! The bumps on the strawberry feel good on his gums! I like that it doesn't have to be frozen like other teethers. My only issue is that he wasn't able to bit hard enough to use the vibrator until he was almost 7 months and had already been teething for 2 months. It take a bit of force and strength to get it to vibrate. Other than that, perfect!
Lansing, MI
My son loves this and so do I! He was having such bad pain from teething so I got him this and it’s easy to vibrate and feels soo good on his gums! He loves the feeling and always laughs when he bites down on it!
Tulsa, OK
My 2 oldest daughters loved this when teething. We will definitely be buying our one month old a new one also. Super easy for them to find out how it works all they have to do is bite down on the red part.
Charlotte, NC
Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry uploaded by Devona L.
My son Lucci LOVED these baby teethers. The vibration helped soothe his gums when he was teething. I would pop this in the freezer just for a couple of minutes so it was cold and he would become so relaxed. I still see these in Walmart and Target for cheap! I greatly recommend using this for your little one when their teeth begin to come in ladies.Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry..❤️
Ironton, OH
My son never really took to this teether. I love the concept and I see how it would be perfect for little teethers. When my little one started teething, he was only 4 months old and not strong enough to get the teether to actually vibrate. Once he was old enough and strong enough, he did mess with it a little but just prefers biting everything else other than actual teethers.
This toy doesn't really entertain my daughter. If it were to play music that would have been great. Infantino Vibrating Teether - Strawberry
Glasgow, KY
My 2nd daughter Shelby loved this! It was her favorite teething ring and kept her occupied! Will purchase another for our baby due later this year!
Newport, KY
My son lovessss his berry, as we call it, he quickly caught on to how it works & has been making it vibrate ever since.
Amazing product! Little one loves the vibrations! He really enjoyed it. One of the best teethers we purchased. Price was a little high but for how often we used it it was worth it. Another con is we usually put teethers in a sink full of soapy water to clean and this one I just have to wipe clean.