BY INFANTINO #35 in Baby Carriers

Find baby carriers, hikers and slings at Target.com! Infantino unison newborn carrier, every baby loves to snuggle. this one-of-a-kind, soft structured carrier keeps baby close and cozy with gentle stretch fabric, an adjustable head support and natural seat design. it's easy to use, with no wrapping or tying, and features a padded back harness to keep parents comfy too. perfect for newborn bonding. 4 ways to carry: 1)facing-in, head support up, 2)facing-in, head support down for babies with head control, 3)facing-in wide seat for babies 15 lbs+, 4)facing-out narrow seat for babies with head control. machine washable. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
Easy to use, quick to snap on, adjustable, but this material make baby very HOT! That material is not breathable and even in air conditioning sometimes makes me and baby hot. So it's just not really usable outside at all even in spring when it's nice out because that material is like a sweater and just holds heat in on baby and then that makes momma got too!
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
I love the soft material. This is one of the carriers I still use with my 1 year old. I wish it were easier to adjust. Sometimes the back panel ends up at the base of my neck which causes a lot of pain because I am so short and this doesn't adjust much.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Received this as a a baby shower gift and just opened it today to take my son for a walk. Super soft but it feels very secure for the both of us. Happy to have it.
Jean H.
West winfield, NY
This is amazing for my daughter and thin perfect for summer just used on our church float yesterday. Not bulky like others
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
This was amazing when my daughter was a newborn. I loved how she could stay close to me while I moved about the house
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
Nice budget option for newborns. Ergonomic for baby and comfortable for parents.