BY INFANTINO #38 in Baby Carriers

Find baby carriers, hikers and slings at Target.com! Infantino unison newborn carrier, every baby loves to snuggle. this one-of-a-kind, soft structured carrier keeps baby close and cozy with gentle stretch fabric, an adjustable head support and natural seat design. it's easy to use, with no wrapping or tying, and features a padded back harness to keep parents comfy too. perfect for newborn bonding. 4 ways to carry: 1)facing-in, head support up, 2)facing-in, head support down for babies with head control, 3)facing-in wide seat for babies 15 lbs+, 4)facing-out narrow seat for babies with head control. machine washable. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madelyn B.
Racine, WI
This felt like an awkward carrier to me. It fit me as a plus size wearer, but it wasn't easy to get in. It is not a long term use carrier as it seems baby will grow out of it quickly. It is a lower price point, which is a nice option.
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
I had this sling when my son was first born and it sucks. It killed my back when I wore him and it takes forever to put on and buckle. It's super bulky and makes you sweat a lot
Kaylin L.
I loved this one!! Its sooooo soft. Its great for little babes. Its a soft material and stretchy so it doesnt smush them or hold them to tight against you. I found this was the only carrier could wear for six months due to having a c section. I am very small framed so the ergo and lillibaby were not comfortable due too much pressure from the carriers.
This was a great one i would recommend it to any mew mom. It was so comfortable and i loved having babe next to me. I am terrible at wraps so this is the closest carrier to an actually wrap carrier.
sol Q.
I love ❤ this carrier, at first I was iffy about purchasing this product, since it was my third option. I somehow needed to try something new so I decided to purchase this and at first try with my 3 month old baby i absolutely love it. It’s very comfortable for her that she has fallen asleep in it, it had amazed me since I’ve gotten through so many carriers but this one got me hooked. It doesn’t make my baby hot nor myself, it’s definitely easy to put in and adjust great padded shoulders, awesome support. Great material.
Shellby M.
This was a lifesaver when my 1 year old was a newborn up until around 4 months. I could have both hands free and felt safe and secure with him in it! And it's a great price!
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved this carrier when my son was a newborn, it took a while to figure it out but once I did he loved it! Even though he is only 18lbs now, he seems way too big for this carrier, which I think the weight limit was somewhere like 30lbs? Thats the only downside. It was a great price, and very awesome for a newborn. He felt secure, and it supported his head well while walking. We loved it!
Ashley R.
Newport News, VA
This carrier is a very nice, soft material. I use it daily to take baby on walks, and to go to the gym. it's comfortable for baby, but I feel like when used as a front carry, the crotch area is too tight and bunches up on baby. the buckles in front are right at babies face, which I don't like. also the straps could be more padded, they are too thing for extended wear
Emily F.
I really liked this carrier and was disappointed when I realized it wouldn't work for me. I'm 5'5" 230 lbs and when my baby gets a little bigger this wouldn't have worked for us. The waist buckle is not very long, therefore when my son got bigger and I would need to loosen it to fit him I wouldn't be able to. This did work great for him as a newborn though. Also the shoulder buckles are positioned right beside his face so I felt like it didn't really leave a lot of room for him to turn his head without getting the buckle in his eye or something. I do however love the color and how comfortable it is. I feel as though this is a great product as long as you're a smaller build woman.
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
I also loved this when my son was a couple months old.i quickly realized it would be easier to get him into and out of than a wrap but i hated that the buckles were so close to his little face and he never looked comfortable because it was in his eye. But for a more affordable first carrier to figure out what works for you abmnd you baby i recommend giving it a try.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
This was my favorite baby carrier. I'm currently using it for my 13 lb baby and its easy to get him in and out by myself. I used it while traveling across the country by myself and you can nurse relatively easily with it on which is great for breastfeeding moms like myself.