BY INFANTINO #66 in Baby Carriers

The infantino union baby carrier in gray helps keep your baby safe and close to you during travel. It's ergonomically designed to evenly spread your baby's weight. This carrier has a weight-defying back and shoulder support to offer comfort. It meets astm standards and is one of the stand outs in newborn baby carriers. It has padded head and back support to provide gentle cushioning for your baby. This ergonomic baby carrier has a bucket seat that encourages your little one to sit in a natural position. Its extra-wide padded straps and lumbar support can be easily adjusted up to 53 inches. This newborn baby carrier offers 2... see more...

• Moms who buy this, do you purchase because of price?5 Answers
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I borrowed this carrier from a friend and used it to carry my 20 pound son. I used both the front and back carry. It is good for short periods but I wouldn't want to wear it for more than an hour or two. After a while my back started to hurt and I found myself having to use my arms to hold him to alleviate the pressure on my shoulders and lower back. My son seemed comfortable and was able to fall asleep in it in both positions. I now have an Ergo and I much prefer it. I can wear my now 25 pound son for hours without a problem. But if you can't afford an Ergo and don't plan on wearing your kid all day this is a decent option.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think it works for the price, but if you are on a budget, there are better options. I received this at my baby shower and used it a few times when my daughter was small. As she grew, it grew more uncomfortable. I now have a Tula and love it (much pricer). But a mei tai is around the same price as this and is more comfortable, so I would recommend that over this soft structured carrier.
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
My husband and I really love this carrier. It's versatile with both front and back carrying options and we both can wear it. Plus its economically affordable versus other carriers. It distributes weight evenly for baby when sitting in this carrier.
Christa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really enjoyed this carrier! This ergonomic design was good for my kids' hips and it distributed the weight well between my hips and shoulders. It is fantastic for the price if you can't afford an Ergo, Tula or Kinderpack.
Eve S.
Far rockaway , NY
If there was a possibility for no stars than I would vote that . To many buckles a clrearly bad knock off, fabric was to stuff and ugly !! Save yourself the 20$ and move on .. Get a tula
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
This is the perfect ergonomic carrier for a family on a budget! It distributes babies weight evenly and is comfy and healthy for babes legs. I would recommend this product.
Rachel S.
Surprise, AZ
Very comfortable for both infant and toddler, the fleece makes it a bit warm. Very well made and a great option for limited budgets.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
It's a great introduction to ergonomic Babywearing without breaking the bank. It's not my favorite carrier, but I don't have any issue recommending it. The cons are it's gets hot quickly, and the weight is distributed mainly to your shoulders not your hips, so after a while my shoulders and back start to ache. But for short trips around town it's great. I keep it in my car for everyday ups :)
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Moms who buy this, do you purchase because of price?