BY INFANTINO

Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym: Unique twist and fold action Includes 4 linkable toys, a bolster pillow and musical tunes Measures 45.5" Sur\face wash with a clean, damp cloth; air dry only see more...

Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
This was a perfect addition for my little infant she would sit under this for at least and hour a day without a fuss and when you are working with only 3 hours of sleep any time you can get is heavenly. she love reaching for the toys and looking at herself in the mirror. I never really used the pillow that came with it but I did love the mat it was very soft and comfortable for my little one. I loved that it twist into place and then be put away for easy storage. mom approved!
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is a verrrry cute mat and I personally love all of its features. However, it's not quite enough to keep my baby's attention. She likes to have just a little bit more to look at. Besides that, it is great.
Shawnie B.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
This Twist and Fold gym was a keeper for my baby girl. She loves the colors, and the little trinkets that hung down from it. Also was really comfy for her. I wish it extended or transformed as she got older, but for the price worth it.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
My baby just loves to play with this he rolls around all over the place and loves to kick and grab the toys. really glad i got one.