BY INFANTINO

Baby will twis and shout for this new take on a classic design. Infantino supper soft activity gym is filled with fun features and plush play pals. It's the perfect take-along for big adventures or for turning little spaces into big fun. see more...

Alicia  .
Apple Valley, CA
This product is ok I have an older version of it but I'm not completely in love with it. I wish it had more padding to it so babies won't hurt themselves when lifting their heads off of it. So I just put a few blankets under it and supervised my so at all times.
Annette M.
This product is ok . I would not recommend if hour baby is older because it falls apart easily. I was disappointed in many features so it did not meet my expectations it was too expensive for its simple function so I wasn't satisfied over all with this.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
What baby doesn't like this? I love how they have the cushion for supporting the neck. There's so much for a baby to do that they keep the giggles coming
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
She loved this thing from the first moment it was safe for her to use tummy time right up until her 9th month when we gifted it to another little one.
Danielle M.
I purchased this in April for my newborn. She would lay on it for long periods of time. Unfortunately, she outgrew it a month later :-(
Kelsey G.
Oakville, CT
My son loves this! Great colors and toys. We play with this everyday. Also lobe how it folds up for easy storage.