Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Where did you take your baby in this ?

rayzhane a.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 1 month ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Everywhere. When i had things to do around the house i would put my baby in here and he'd fall asleep. They are perfect
Ana M.
Ana M.
1 year, 6 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
the zoo!!! but it really did got me tired
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
2 years, 1 month ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We've used ours while shopping, at the zoo, walking to check the mail and so many other places that I just left this in my car so I was never without it. I loved it.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I took her to do laundry in it, as well as family functions. I honestly couldn't wear it the whole time. It will start to put a lot of pressure on your shoulders & neck.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
4 years ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is really handy for places that are not stroller friendly.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
4 years, 1 month ago
You can use it anywhere and everywhere, from the mall, to the grocery store, but I would look into using a different wrap/carrier.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
4 years, 2 months ago
Mostly out for walks but used it at the mall etc. when the baby was tired of being in the car seat. I found it really easy to use and to put on and put baby in on my own.