BY INFANTINO #9 in Baby Carriers

Features: Easy front buckle system Movable back strap adjustment allow fit for different body types Adjustable leg hole opening allows carrier to grow with baby One side opening Customizable style see more...

• I bought but I didn't try it yet, should I return it? as...3 Answers
  • Where did you take your baby in this ?7 Answers
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this when I had my second child. It's not the best but not the worst. The downside of this carrier, EXTREMELY hard to adjust by yourself! It's also a bit big for my small babies but with a blanket for support it seems to do the truck. It's affordable compared to most.
Samantha R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved it so much made it easier to shop especially when you have two kids. The bad thing about it is your baby well eventually outgrow it when he turn 3month that or your back well start to hurt because all the weight your carrying well go to your back. I loved it the first few months but mt baby became chunky and it made it hard for me to carry her because im skinny and it made mt back hurt so much but defenitly recommend it
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For a good price it provided great support. It wasn’t big and bulky but provided me that comfort that it was durable. Not hard for the baby to be put in and out of either. Definitely recommended for first time moms.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift when i had my first daughter. It was a little difficult to put on but comfortable once it was on. It’s still in tact 3 years later so i would recommend to anyone who needs an affordable carrier
Carrie S.
Staunton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this for my preemie when she wouldn’t let me lay her down, but I had things to do. It’s hard to adjust it when you are wearing it with baby inside. If you don’t have it adjusted correctly, it will hurt your back! Overall, it’s a good product and great invention for moms who need two hands and babies who need held!
Alayna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this used but I like it. It’s most certainly not the greatest and not a carrier if you’re gonna be carrying a lot and for long periods of time. But it’s okay for a quick store trip or a walk.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Decent product for the money, definitely not the best. No matter how much we adjusted this thing, my daughter always looked so uncomfortable. We started using it at about 2 1/2 months, mind you our baby was small, but this carrier made it pretty uncomfortable on our shoulders and really hurt after a while. I think If you're doing something around the house with your baby then no big deal but to go out for hours in this carrier, no thanks.
sol Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Decent price, but it’s like what they say?! You get what you pay for. At first I liked it because it’s easy to put on and adjust it. But my baby was 21/2 months old and she was very uncomfortable. She got too hot in it, that i had to take her out, when I first put her there she was okay but after 5 minutes she just wasn’t having it, and all the weight went to the bottom as if she was sinking even after tighten it up it was a no go. I guess this product works for certain babies but definitely not mine.
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I picked this up at Walmart thinking that it would be a lifesaver but it wasn't.  My baby was born 5lbs 4oz and I started using it when she was about 9lbs, it was great when trying to get a few things done around the house, but wearing it longer than 30 minutes causes great back pain. My baby weighs 11lbs now and is 4 months so i tried trying the outside way and it still causes back pain. I would not recommend. Great price but not worth the pain. I would go for a stroller before anything.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and I love it. It was easy to use and really easy to clean. It does get a little tiresome after wearing for long periods of time because it holds all the weight on your shoulders. But I don't mind because it fits me and my hubby so he gets to carry her too lol
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where did you take your baby in this ?
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
I bought but I didn't try it yet, should I return it? as I see nobody liked it