Infantino Swift Carrier

Features: Easy front buckle system Movable back strap adjustment allow fit for different body types Adjustable leg hole opening allows carrier to grow with baby One side opening Customizable style

I bought but I didn't try it yet, should I return it? as I see nobody liked it
Where did you take your baby in this ?
Start your review of Infantino Swift Carrier!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I always have him in my car, since he is useful for me when I am in the parking lot in the store since he takes me anywhere and not carry too many things.
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
incredible very comfortable and durable good price I like its design and it is perfect for daily use
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
It’s just a cheap basic carrier, but it gets the job done. I had two of these because I have twins and we got a lot of use out of them. The babies fit perfectly snug and we were able to adjust them so there wasn’t much strain on our backs. They’re also thing but sturdy so you can fold them up and easily take them everywhere. So unless you’re wearing them for hours this can do the job. If you are I’d go with a more expensive one.
Megan G.
Mullins, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think this baby carrier is great! I’m not very much into baby carriers but when I do use them this is the one that I want to use. My son doesn’t mind sitting in it and I would recommend this brand if you’re looking for a baby carrier.
Arianne P.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Infantino Swift Carrier uploaded by Arianne P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I actually have two of these because we loved them so much. One for each car. These are so nice and I really trust them. It doesn’t cause me back pain and my baby has enjoyed it. I use to sit her chest to chest when she was little but now we have her sitting outward so she can enjoy the view. If you get a carrier I recommend this one.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am happy with my carrier. Yes, there are better carriers out there but this one cost me less than $20. I've used it well over a year now and it's still in great condition so I honestly believe that it was absolutely worth the price I payed. When you pay less than $20 for a baby carrier when you see that most baby carriers are $50 or more, how can you compare it to other, more expensive brands and complain that it doesn't have the same features? We all know we decided on this one because it was cheaper!
Tia H.
Yuba city, Ca
My little one loves it but it is h-e double hockeysticks on my back i mean its alright as a carrier but it feels like I'm pregnant with a 15 pound baby every time i use it
melissa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
Cuando mis hijos estaban chiquitos usaba esto a lo que yo le llamaba el canguro. En temporada de invierno muy bueno llevarlos hay. Lo único que no me gustaba era q Aveces se le ponían las piernitas rojas.
nayeli Q.
Cicero, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
My absolute favorite brand to use for a carrier. These come in so much hand and love how sturdy it is as well. The material is really good and the straps are very sturdy too and very easy to clean as well if it gets dirty. A little pricey but honestly worth it to have .
Robert F.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Target
This a good product, good price, lasts quite good for the family, it is quite good, lasts a long time for the whole family, for those who want to have a product that lasts a long time at home is very good.