BY INFANTINO

This squeezable, teethable pal encourages baby to grab & squeak! And the soft soothing texture is perfect for tender little gums. Based on our best-selling Play and Grow stroller toy character Freddie the Firefly! Featurtes: Natural rubber Soft & flexible Fun sounds help teach cause & effect Chewy texture soothes tender gums Easy for little hands to hold BPA Free see more...

Cheyanna S.
My baby loves this little lamb so much! It's one of her favorite teethers and I can see why. The natural rubber is a great material for chewing on. I purchase mine for half the price on Amazon.com. I think this is a great alternative if you are not willing to pay for Sophie the giraffe. The only thing I don't like about it is that the pink and black tones started to fade pretty quickly.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative of Sophie the giraffe this is perfect for you. I didn’t want to spend over $20 for a teether so I bought the lamb instead. It’s really cute and it does the same thing such as squeaks and great for teething. I will say to be very careful in washing it due to water getting in the hold of the squeaker and causing mold to form.
Jazmin C.
My daughter had this well she still has it but doesn't use it anymore, I liked it for her because she enjoyed it, it squeaks and its cute but I hated how there would always be so much lint stuck to it every single time. oh yeah it also always has the rubbery smell to it but it did help with her teeth.