BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
This was an amazing carrier for my daughter when she was a newborn, it cradled her nicely and I liked how it was cool enough for warm weather but the ability to wrap a blanket around her when it was cold. Since she's gotten older and bigger I can't find a way to wear it that is comfortable for her, she's nosey and likes to see everything so she's not at all interested in facing me but forward facing isn't an option. I'm not giving up on it yet and I would still recommend it to my new mom friends.
Geraldine D.
I hated carriers with my first child with my second child I knew I needed something to have my hands free so we bought this and I love it! No back pains baby fit beautifully as a new born and still fits in it perfectly as a 15 month old. She takes naps in it and I can actually get things done with out feeling like my back is going to snap in half lol. Love it!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was gifted this with my first child almost four years ago and needless to say it is well loved. Now on my second child who loves it just as much. Those with wonky back like me, I wouldn't suggest longer periods of wear. These are easy to wrap without any help and are easy to store. I usually roll it in a ball if it's going with us or I'll hang it up at home.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I am a plus sized mom so finding a carrier that fit was a challenge. The Mei Tai baby carrier is perfect. It has long enough straps to allow me to wrap my son and have him feel secure. I wish the straps were slightly longer though because now that my son is 16 months, I cant get the straps to tie with him on my back. Other than that I am very happy
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is my newest addition to my carriers. I use this with a 27 pound toddler in the back carry while in my third trimester. It's not the most comfortable but it does the trick. It is interesting when trying to put babybon your back on your own. Started to get the hang of it. My son seems to like it. He rarely fusses. I am looking forward to using it with a Newborn.
Heather B.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is the second carrier I've tried. The first was an original baby bjorn which I though was great at the time. It hurts my back so much and the baby doesn't seem to be comfortable in it for very long. I got this carrier with my second child and it is the only way I can keep up with my preschooler! It is so much more comfortable for me and baby. I've used it since she was 4 weeks old and I have always been able to adjust it to her size perfectly. She is now almost 6 months and we still love it and use it regularly.
Taylor R.
Houma, LA
I tried so so hard to love this product but it just wasn't for me. Every time I used it I had to get my husband to help me because I couldn't do it myself (kudos to those who can!). The price was super affordable and I loved the print, it came with a hooded accessory as well. It just wasn't a right fit for me and my baby as much as I wanted it to :(
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I used this carrier quite a bit with my youngest. It's an inexpensive alternative to other mei tai brands, usually running $60-$100 or more. Easy to use, cute print, I only wish it were a softer, more pliable material. Even after daily use for a while, it still felt a bit stiff.
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Cute cute carrier! I will admit, although I loved the idea of having a carrier, I just couldn't get the hang of putting it on to where I felt comfortable carrying baby around. I ended up giving up on the idea and sold mine. I did pick this one because of the reviews. But it was just a little too difficult for me to get on by myself.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love my Infantino mai tai Baby carrier i wanted a carrier that wasn't expensive and this was it.I bought mine for about 20 dollars on Amazon it was so stylish and cute and for that price I couldn't pass it up! It can hold up to I believe 30 pounds or so, although a little hard to put on by yourself it is do able and gets easier to do once you get it down.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.