BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This is something I would love to get for my 1 month old baby! I never thought this would be a necessity until now that my baby is growing and weighing more and more each time.
Adrienne S.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I was on the market for a baby carrier that was fun/ stylish and had decent back support to use during a vacation and came across this one. While the overall pattern is beautiful and the material is very strong feeling, the design of the carrier of itself was horrible. It took forever to get baby seated comfortably and then to get a good wrap going was even more difficult. It took about 10-15 minutes just to get situated. Other than that though it was a very comfortable wrap.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Got this from target before my baby was born and I was a bit sketchy at first when I took it out, seeing how long the rope was but after she was born I wanted to go on daily walks with her so I tried putting her in it one day and she fell asleep. This is very easy to use if you read the manual. My daughter is 6 months now and she absolutely loves it. Her face lights up Every time I take it out cause she knows it's time for a walk to the park!
Haley B.
Fernley, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've had this carrier since my daughter was about 4 weeks old. I love the fact that it has a bucket seat for the baby and the price is right. Those are the only reasons I'm giving it 3 stars. Personally this carrier is not that comfortable for me. The weight distribution puts all the weight on your back and it's pretty painful. Maybe once we start using it with her on our backs I might move it up to 4 stars. Also this really isn't comfortable to sit it and once you get your baby in the carrier, the strap around your waist tightens...A LOT. So comfort for baby? 5 stars. Comfort for mom or dad? 0 stars.
Krista
I purchased this years ago, my baby and I both loved it. I wasn't sure if I would like it, but it was great and useful. The price wasn't too bad either compared elsewhere. Super satisfied with this item.
Jessica P.
Canton, IL
I love this carrier! I have an Ergo and a Pognae as well and I reach for this the most. First of all, it's probably one of the most affordable carriers available. I personally like mei tai carriers for the fact that they are easier to use than wovens (no fancy wraps to learn) but lighter than an SSC. Plus, it wads up and fits in a diaper bag!
Dominique M.
Was able to price math this wrap and ended up buying it for $20 instead of $35-$40 . I had to get a wrap as my baby would not allow me to put her down for long periods of times. As of course I had to learn to multitask and this was the best way possible. The wrap wasn't very hard to put on but the beginning did require a little help until I got the hang of it. Luckily she loved the closeness and the product was definitely worth purchasing as I was able to do things like cook and clean or go shopping. The closeness allowed my daughter to fall asleep comfortably
Kayleigh S.
Rosenberg, TX
This is our go-to carrier. Our son is a year and half, and over 30lbs, and we still carry comfortably in our mei tai. I love how easy to it to get on and off. I can easily loosen the ties to lower him to my breast for nursing. My son loves to nap in his mei tai. Because there are no buckles to adjust, we easily switch users. This carrier is great for front and back carrying. We love the hood when he falls asleep or just needs some shade.
Jarrah M.
Lafayette, LA
The straps were long and i constantly stepped on them because It was too complicated to get the baby in with just one person. I didn't feel like she was too secure once she was in it, either. I loved the design and all but I returned the item. I never bought another one because baby wearing just wasn't for me or her
Lydia G.
This is a great carrier for a first time babywearer like myself. I absolutely love this carrier for outtings. I don't wear it much when I'm home, I prefer my Moby wrap to get things done at home and it's a Hassel to use the moby anywhere else and that's were the sash mei Tai comes in. it's super easy to put on. I excited to try the back carring position. I definitely recommend this product and definitely recommend finding someone local baby wearing group. and if you live in tucson,AZ join the Facebook group "tucson babywearers".
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.