BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Kassandra K.
Fairfax, VT
This was our first baby carrier I purchased. I purchased it since it was affordable and versatile. It's easy to use and it even allows me to nurse my daughter in it. I would recommend.
Catherine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's okay. It does the job, it's a lot better than having to do the whole wrap thing, at least with these you just tie it and go. It's good for the price but definitely not the best carrier. The straps are pretty cushiony though and baby seemed comfy.
Brittney M.
I was skeptical due to the low price, but this carrier is one of my favorites. There is a learning period, but there are plenty of tutorials. I preferred this over another carrier that cost 5 times as much! Not as hot or bulky as other carriers.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
For the money, this carrier is sufficient. It's incredibly affordable and widely available (both new and used). The carrier itself is sturdy and the removable hood is a nice feature. It's easy to put on and take off.
It's supportive, but the straps are WAY too narrow. I wish the shoulder straps were at least an additional 2 inches and I'd really like the waist straps to be an additional 4".
It's a decent emergency carrier (we keep one in our family emergency box) or starter carrier, but if you get into baby wearing you'll likely outgrow it quickly.
Jahmelle T.
Camp Verde
Not the most comfortable thing for a 5'0 mom. Other than my shortness it seems like it can get the job done. It's very sturdy and cute. It was affordable and it's very trendy.
Alisha C.
Lebanon, OR
I received this carrier as a recall replacement for my Infantino sling rider. I never really cared for the sling rider and this is a much better product but I have since tried a boutique soft structure buckle carrier and there is really no comparison. This Mai tai is fine but my SSC carrier makes the baby almost weightless. After about 15 minutes this started to pull and get un comfortable. But if you ate looking for something inexpensive that will get you occasional use its fine. But I used it on a small baby and I felt like she was going to fall out the side. I think once a baby fits comfortably it would be too heavy to wear comfortably. It does have a forward facing option that I have yet to try though.
Reyna H.
springdale
Super light weight and comfortable to wear didn’t didn’t feel any pain on shoulders or back highly recommend. When having two kids it makes life easier to get this done.
Jennifer H.
Norfolk, VA
I love the different options with wearing baby with the Mei Tai carrier. I tried the usual baby facing me and that was my favorite position. Facing away was fun for him, but more difficult for me. I also tried baby wearing him on my back, getting him up was pretty simple to follow the directions, however after about 30 minutes it put strain on my back, as well as it was difficult to get him down by myself. Over all, it's a good carrier, with a good mix of traditional meets wrap carrier.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this!! It's very comfortable, which at first I wasn't sure and it's not hard to use once you use it about two times. Color very neutral can use for both genders
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This is something I would love to get for my 1 month old baby! I never thought this would be a necessity until now that my baby is growing and weighing more and more each time.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.