Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier
Top Questions See all 80 Q&A
- Can be used for babies and toddlers
- Frees mommy's (or any caregiver) hands to cook, clean, care for other children, etc.
- Babywearing is beneficial to both parent and child
- Because of the long sashes, this can be used by many different body types and sizes
- It can be tied in different ways depending on what feels most comfortable and has sash guides to keep the sashes from slipping
- It distributes the child's weight nicely by having waist sashes and shoulder sashes
- Has a sincher to adjust the seat width for smaller babies, but still has a wide enough seat to support baby's bottom and legs
- Belt can be folded up to shorten the panel height for smaller babies
- Once broken in, it is very soft
- Shoulder sashes have padding to prevent any "cutting" into the wearer's neck
- Can be worn front or back, as long as baby is facing in
- This worked well for me to breastfeed while wearing baby
- Sash tying takes some practice. It seemed very tricky at first
- It takes several washes and wears to break it in
- Prior to breaking in, it's very stiff and hard to tie a secure knot
- This carrier is not for tiny babies. Child needs to have head/neck control prior to use
- I feel like the black shows every bit of spit/drool and attracts all dust and fuzz. I can never keep mine clean.
- There is no option to allow child to face out to view the world.
Overall, I really like this carrier and will use it again for my fourth child.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos