BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Aubriana P.
Calumet
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this carrier that I use around the house. I use my Tula carrier when we go out but this is nice for doing laundry or cooking and what not. The only thing I don't like because I'm used to the tula is that it doesn't seem as sturdy so it makes me a little nervous when I'm walking around or doing too much with my daughter in it.
LaKie G.
Boulder, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my savior! I have a 2 year old boy and a 2 month old. This is a must whenever I leave the house. It's very easy to use. It only takes a minute to put on and then you're hands free! It's affordable unlike a lot of similar baby carriers. I bought mine at Walmart, but I've seen them at Burlington, tj maxx, and babies r us.
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this carrier. Used it all the time for my daughter. It was the only way I could get anything around the house done. Also used it in stores. Takes seconds to get your baby on and off. It was very comfortable for both me and baby and it also looks very cute. I highly recommend this wrap. Great for the price!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I would highly recommend this carrier to any new parent. It's easy to put on and the price is very affordable! Some babies just love to be held all day, and this will make your life 1000x easier if you have a baby like that. I was finally able to get some housework done while baby napped on my chest!
Jennifer H.
Appleton, WI
This was one of my very first baby carriers. I absolutely loved it. It was easy to use, and kept babe safe and close while I did my shopping or chores. I love the ties because it is easy to customize to who ever wants to wear it. Our buckle carriers always need to be moved and adjusted.
Yvette M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this for smaller babies. Its Comfortable,affordable and cute. Putting it on is not as easy as putting on a buckle carrier but if you're on a budget and trying to decide between the two, Id definitely go with this. Once you get the hang of it its a great carrier!
Hailey C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I was not a fan at all. I bought this when I was still figuring the baby wearing life and quickly moved on. My baby would just scream and scream and scream in it and it never felt secure. I would not recommend this and suggest investing your money in a wrap or an ergo.
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great baby carrier! I am so glad I found it. My daughter loved it! I wore her around the house doing chores. I didn't see any cons. It was super easy to use. I got mine at target for like $30. Great price for great quality. I recommended it to my best friend.
Sabrina S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this carrier we got this as a gift and don't register for it we actually registered for a fitted carrier that was 3x more expensive and I use this one every time over that one! This is so easy on your muscles! Only draw back is you can't front Carry facing out
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really liked this carrier because it is super cute and it works for front carrying or back carrying. It also goes up to a pretty high weight for a toddler. It was very inexpensive compared to other carriers and I was easily able to figure out how to use it.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.