BY INFANTINO #8 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
I likes this carrier in the sense of it was a nice in between or a wrap and a clip carrier, but this particular was very hard to clean. The velvet showed every spit up, fuzz and hair. I didn't like that no matter how I cleaned it, it just seemed to attract hair and dirt. As far as comfort it could be a bit more padded but was easily adjustable and seemed to be comfortable for baby.
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this carrier. I like that I can control the size with the way I wrap it because it works better for toddlers so it can be used longer. I find it very comfortable and cute. The only thing I dont like about it is that the fabric loosens up on it pretty quickly so you have to readjust it a lot which can be pretty inconvenient.
Colleen S.
Buford , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great budget Mei day carrier however infinteno doesn't really say if the dyes they use in this product are healthy for children. My girls love being carried and I originally bought this carrier to do a high back carry with my four month old so I could get more done. I am a very experienced babywearer and the design of this product is great I'm just worried about materials used.
Catherine K.
MAHOPAC, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the first carrier I used with my newborn and really liked it. It was comfortable, easy to adjust and supportive. It cannot be used with the baby facing out, which isn't a problem, just something to be aware of. I also found that it was difficult for my baby to see around the straps, which frustrated him sometimes. I'll use this again when he's a little bigger and able see past the straps.
Dany S.
I bought this when my son was a month old but never used it until now (2 1/2 months). Personally didn't like him in it when he was so small as it felt he was uncomfortable. But now, he loves it & falls asleep in it. I love the fact that it's adjustable to your body. It's more of a traditional carrier and it feels much more natural carrying baby. Would recommend.
Andrea C.
Alice
I bought this carrier 2 years ago and plan to use it for my 3rd daughter. I love the price and the various options for wearing. My youngest is currently on a feeding tube this carrier works so well I can wear her and the feeding pack with ease. One of the best products I have bought!
Katherine U.
Lexington Pk, MD
I love this baby carrier. It's affordable and great for momma's in a budget. It's a cute design and gender neutral. It's easy to put on & take off. I bought the carrier when my daughter was 2, she's going on five now. So it's definitely durable. I have used it with my two boys as well. It's definitely a keeper and I highly recommend it.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my savior! I have a 2 year old boy and a 2 month old. This is a must whenever I leave the house. It's very easy to use. It only takes a minute to put on and then you're hands free! It's affordable unlike a lot of similar baby carriers. I bought mine at Walmart, but I've seen them at Burlington, tj maxx, and babies r us.
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this carrier. Used it all the time for my daughter. It was the only way I could get anything around the house done. Also used it in stores. Takes seconds to get your baby on and off. It was very comfortable for both me and baby and it also looks very cute. I highly recommend this wrap. Great for the price!
Jennifer H.
Appleton, WI
This was one of my very first baby carriers. I absolutely loved it. It was easy to use, and kept babe safe and close while I did my shopping or chores. I love the ties because it is easy to customize to who ever wants to wear it. Our buckle carriers always need to be moved and adjusted.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.