BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Brett B.
Lorette Mb
This carrier was perfect the first 3 months when baby was little and tucked inside it. I found it was harder to get on the bigger he got and was not enough support. It was affordable but I would spend more and get one where the baby can also face forwards.
Danielle V.
Calabogie, ON
I got one of these for a baby shower gift an wasn't sure what I would think of it because it only tied around me... However, I am so thankful for it now! My baby doesn't like to sit alone too much so I use it a lot to carry her and do some house work lol
We have used it a few times to go for walks outside too and it's amazing! So easy to pack away if you have to take it while traveling too!
Steph E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was an awesome deal, as I borrowed it for a friend, and I am an avid babywearer. Sadly I was not able to get the hang of the Mei Tai, even after numerous videos. I ended up giving it to another friend who still loves it almost 5 months later.
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
I've used this one and a normal Mei Tai.. I have to say this is by far my favoirtie. I love the fabric, it's simple to use, multiple carry styles. It truly is my go to carrier. I hated it with my first kid, wasn't overly sure why.. But the second I gave it a try again and bought this one (mostly due to the price) and its my go to.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I received this a a gift for my baby shower. I absolutely love it. it is so comfortable for me to wear and it must be for baby as well because she always falls right asleep. I'm not sure how well this will work for older babies as their legs are tucked in, but so far for my newborn, i love it.
Laurel M.
Cobourg
This was one of the first carriers I used with my first baby almost 6 years ago. For an entry level price point is has some great options, and the mei tai style in general is great for different sized caregivers and different sized babies. Definitely a good choice for the price point!
Candice V.
This was a great starter carrier for us. It's really quite simple to use and there are a few different ways to tie the ties to achieve the most comfortable and secure carry.
the only issue is it is not suitable for larger individuals as the straps are limited in their length.
Chrystal S.
Napanee, Ontario
I loved how easy it was to put on and get baby settled e end by myself, but sadly our little has never enjoyed being given in a carrier of any type.I loved that this combined a sturdier style with the sash ties. It felt supportive and lightweight. Easy to clean.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved being worn in this. It also allowed me to get things done around the house when he was smaller and going through his very clingy phase. I love this :)
Cassie H.
We love this! It's nice for parents with a belly, a little bit more strap to work with. The shoulder digs a bit if you don't have them spread out good. Other than that this is great for a squirrley baby that likes to be held, but can't sit still.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.