BY INFANTINO #8 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Buy on target.com
Sonia A.
I was very skeptical about buying this product in case I dd not know how to use it compared to my baby Bjorn carrier I would say this carrier is just not for me. When I first tried it on I realised it's just a headache sorting the straps out and it took me about over 10 mins trying to get the baby in and tighten the straps still I felt my baby was just going down and not properly secured. If you want a carrier that u can just put around you quick then I would not recommend this product at all.
Alexandria S.
Cannington
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This carrier just didn't work for me. I don't know what it was but when my daughter was in it I never quite felt safe with it. I was constantly checking and adjusting the straps.
Alyssa K.
Squamish
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Beautiful wrap/carrier that's well made. Very comfortable to wear. Feel supported and secure when wearing baby. Only complaint is that it's a tad difficult to put on by yourself.
Ayoub b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got this from target before my baby was born and I was a bit sketchy at first when I took it out, seeing how long the rope was but after she was born I wanted to go on daily walks with her so I tried putting her in it one day and she fell asleep. This is very easy to use if you read the manual. My daughter is 6 months now and she absolutely loves it. Her face lights up Every time I take it out cause she knows it's time for a walk to the park!
Teresa D.
Grande Prairie, AB
Great carrier for a great price! I am a Babywearing Educator and I often show and recommend this carrier to parents and caregivers that are looking for an easy to use carrier on a budget. Pros: Easy to use, Will last you from infant-toddler, Small enough to throw in your diaper bag, can do both front and back carries with it. Cons: not ideal for long term wear (like hours) as padding is a bit thin, and not ideal for plus sized individual as straps are not very long in length.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love, love, love this carrier! Im a mom of four, so I've used my fair share of baby carriers. I've used this particular carrier for the last two children I've had and even they loved it.. It's the only carrier I've tried that has been comfortable enough for me to wear for hours on end and that the baby actually looks comfortable in. It is very easy and quick to put on once you get the hang of it, but it can be pretty hard at first, so get someone to help the first few times. I love that it keeps baby close to me and if he happens to fall asleep his head isn't just flopping around. I would love to buy another one of these to keep in my car.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also workingI love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Katie M.
This carrier is great! Easy to put on and take off and my son absolutely loves it. We both find it very comfortable and it's so stylish! I bought mine at Walmart and it was SO affordable. I would definitely recommend it.
Roukaya G.
mediouna
"I wanted this carrier so bad because I loved the print. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work out. I found it nearly impossible to get it on alone which defeated the purpose of why I wanted a carrier. I hated how big the knot tied at the back was and stuck out and I was too thick to bring it back around front to tie it again. I've moved on to other carriers and do not regret my decision. I also contacted Infantino and their customer service was terrible."
Keke G.
Ottawa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was my favourite carrier when my son was a baby. It's affordable super easy to tie and although it's not a structured carrier it was very comfy to wear. If you want to venture into babywearing but don't want to spend a fortune I'd recommend this carrier.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.