BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Keisha J.
Grand Island, NE
I absolutely love this carrier and the many ways it can be worn. It made life with a newborn much easier. I did however feel it required an extra hand at first until you get use to putting it on.
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
I love this baby carrier and used it almost immediately after my C section - the baby sits high up on your chest and it comfortably and securely wraps around ur body
Chelsea P.
My son hates this carrier despite my love for it. =( I wish we could've used it more but I decided to return it for an Infantino Fusion instead and my son is much happier.
Ariana N.
I love this carrier. I switch between this one and the Ergo baby carrier. This one is much quicker to get on and ties instead of clips. Baby fits comfortably in it.
Amy S.
Lansing, MI
Took too long to tie when baby wanted in and out. Plus the straps were way too long and I couldn't figure out what to do with them. Did like the pattern though.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this wrap. I put my 30lb toddler on my back and walk 3 miles daily with her. It doesn't hurt and it very comfortable for the both of us.
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
Amazing budget carrier. Great for newborn until it is no longer comfortable to you. Ergonomic carrier is better for baby and more comfortable for parents.
Jaqueline c.
Los Angeles, CA
I love, love this baby carrier
i always have it on hand. it is very comfortable to use as well!!
i am able to go out and carry my baby without discomfort!!
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Lisa L.
Fort Riley
I absolutely loved the Mei Tai! One my of first baby carriers! Super affordable and you can get it at a walmart. I highly recommend to those on a budget.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.