BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Hayley T.
Pink hill , NC
Love this carrier. I use it all the time. It fits me well and I am plus size girl. It is comfortable, my baby loves it. Easy to carrier around when not in use, cleans easy and inexpensive.
Tiffany R.
LOVE this carrier, and it's price. It's great as a starter mei tai, and once you're use to the style you can upgrade to one of the more "stylish" brands. This was a great first for me. :)
Karen c.
West Palm Bch, FL
I really like this carrier but I find that it's not very comfortable for my baby's legs. They spread too wide. And my baby's likes to see around and this covers her sight. It still is great and comfortable for mom or dad to carry but not for baby.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR
I bought an ERGO and was very disappointed to see my son hated it. I got this one and he loved it! He eventually out grew it and the ERGO came into use but he preferred this for about 8 months, lifesaver! And it's very reasonablly priced!
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I really liked this wrap as an alternative to the moby when my baby was very little. I still really like it! It gets warm, but I think that's just the doubling of body heat.
Emily Y.
Warrensburg, MO
This has been a pretty good carrier. My baby was comfortable in it from birth without needing an insert and it is a fairly comfortable carrier to wear. I found that it was a pain to tie on and it did leave me with a sore back.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Love this carrier, has one and didn't like it so I bought this one! Love how I can adjust it to my comfort and it seems comfortable for my child! And it's cute as well!
Sarah L.
Bridgeport
This was my life saver when my son was a baby. made life so much simpler. I could clean, cook, shop, get every thing done that I would have had to wait till naptime for.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I received one of these as a baby shower gift and I can honestly say it's a life saver! Baby loves to be carried around. It's a little sketchy because it's only tied around your body, but other than that I can't complain!
Nelly C.
Fresno, CA
Bought this at tjmaxx and I love it! My baby is so calm in it and it's nice to have him close and I am able to move around and do things great when traveling also
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.