BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Amanda M.
Amazing baby carrier for an unbeatable price. Newbie baby wearers will love how adjustable this carrier is for any size baby/mama and as you learn different carries it remains super comfortable and supportive.
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
I am able to get my son in this carrier without any assistance and it is lightweight to travel with. However, I can never seem to get it tight enough where it doesn't feel like I need to tighten the straps.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I just recently received this as a gift at a adoption shower and I cannot wait to use it with our little girl this summer. I tried it on and it is comfortable and I love it. Easy to put on and take off.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
I love this carrier! I have been using it for awhile now and it has great support. I would say it takes practice to master putting it on correctly the first couple of times my baby kept sinking down lol
Raquel M.
Fresno, CA
This baby carrier is very nice. Thick material, the only thing personally I did not like was the fact that the baby's legs were too open . I felt I was uncomfortable for him. That is just me like I said. But other then that. It is a very goo quality material like I said
Kristen R.
Wichita, KS
I got this off Amazon for $25. It was my first real baby carrier minus the "crotch dangler" one. It is very simple to follow the directions. It is low cost and is ergonomic, so the baby is not dangling and hurting their hips, plus it distributes the weight on your body!
Amanda D.
This works well with my 5 week old. She was in it and napped for 3 hours, during a parade. She didn't wake at all. I love how comfortable it is for the baby. Very nice product. Highly recommended
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We're a big babywearing family but I just couldn't get into this carrier even though I really wanted to because the price is great. It just wasn't comfortable or supportive for me or the baby.
Stephanie G.
Love my sash mei tai! My little one falls right to sleep in it and it's comfortable for me to wear. My only complaint is that I wish the fabric had a bit more "give" to it and wasn't so stiff.
Hayley T.
Pink hill , NC
Love this carrier. I use it all the time. It fits me well and I am plus size girl. It is comfortable, my baby loves it. Easy to carrier around when not in use, cleans easy and inexpensive.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.