BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Kaylee W.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Cute cute carrier! I will admit, although I loved the idea of having a carrier, I just couldn't get the hang of putting it on to where I felt comfortable carrying baby around. I ended up giving up on the idea and sold mine. I did pick this one because of the reviews. But it was just a little too difficult for me to get on by myself.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love my Infantino mai tai Baby carrier i wanted a carrier that wasn't expensive and this was it.I bought mine for about 20 dollars on Amazon it was so stylish and cute and for that price I couldn't pass it up! It can hold up to I believe 30 pounds or so, although a little hard to put on by yourself it is do able and gets easier to do once you get it down.
Sheila B.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like that this carrier is adjustable and will likely last us a long time. But I'm not a huge fan of putting it on or taking it off with the untying of long, bulky straps. I miss the simplicity of the fitted sling, but this seems to be a little more comfortable for her. And it's easier to breastfeed her in this carrier. Although, I wish it offered a little more privacy for me on the sides while feeding. But for the price, great buy!
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I this carrier from a friend I LOOOOVE IT!!! It's so easy to use and comfortable! My little guy likes it too! I was so happy we finally found a carrier we were both comfy with! I take it everywhere I go and it's so much easier than hauling a stroller and car seat around! I definitely recommend!!!
Jessica I.
Hartford City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a nice ergonomically way to get a start in baby wearing. This was my first carrier for this baby. Its nice and safe and fits very well. I recommend this to anyone just starting out and on a budget. I still grab this one sometimes even now that I have nicer/fancier ones to use.
Tiffany B.
We were given this plus another carrier as hand-me-downs. My little one definitely prefers this carrier. Easy to put on and adjust without help from a second adult. I was weary at first about it being secure enough but I did not need to be as my ties have always stayed in place.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH
I love this carrier, now that my son is bigger (10.5 months), I wear him on my back for probably 1+ per day. My back is never sore, and he is so comfortable that he naps. I didn't get this carrier until my son was 5 months, so I can't say how it is for small babies, but I think it would work with the newborn insert. Either way, for $30 you cant beat the quality and convenience of this carrier.
Marianne C.
Navarre, FL
This is a great carrier! It does have a bit of a learning curve involved, but i love this product! I use it with my daughter whenever she is in desperate need of a nap but isn't willing to just go to sleep. strap her in and she's out like a light! It's also wonderful for those grocery trips out and if you're wanting to be hands free and they're trying to climb out of their seat in the cart =]
Jennifer B.
One of my favorite carriers that I have bought! So easy to fold up and keep in the diaper bag and is easy to wash. I liked that it was easier to manage than a full wrap style carrier and versatile with the different positions. Didn't feel too hot while wearing it and my baby was very comfortable. I even passed it to my friend to use for her baby once we upgraded to a nicer carrier.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a decent carrier for the price! One of the first ones I bought. It's much more comfortable than the ones with buckles by Infantino. Much cuter as well. Very affordable when it comes to baby carriers. It does hurt my back some after a while, but most carriers do.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.