BY INFANTINO #7 in Baby Carriers

Infantino - Sash Mei Tai Baby Carrier: Recommended for a child from 8-36 lbs 3 carrying positions grow with baby: facing-in cozy time, hip hugging, backpack exploring Comfort Baby Carrier supports baby in natural seated position Includes detachable hood to protect baby Mei Tai design allows maximum comfort and flexibility Lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure Stylish printed fashion for a pop of style Extra wide padded straps Fabric: Outer/liner: 100 percent cotton Side body/strap filling: 100 percent polyurethane foam Care: machine wash Backpack Carrier Dimensions: 12"L x 5.5"W x 20.5"H Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

• It is cheaper or expensive???3 Answers
  • Would this carrier be ideal for a newborn? I am having my...3 Answers
  • Is this baby carrier worth it ? What is the price ?2 Answers
Meagan B.
Phillipsburg , NJ
This was the most affordable baby carriers in the wrap style I was looking for but it kills my back and my baby is only 10 pounds. I just don’t get the support I need with this carrier but going to keep trying it and see if I position it different ways will help with my back support.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the most affordable carrier that you are going to find. It's very easy to find at most stores, I got mine at Walmart on sale. The print is absolutely beautiful, most carriers I found didn't have print or the print was gender specific. It's a carrier anyone can use because you tie it to fit your body. It is a little more difficult to put on then the instructions make out. It definitely takes some practice. You also have to roll the bottom to be able to use for a newborn. If you have a budget I would definitely recommend.
Denisse G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have this one for my 2nd kid. For me it was hard to use, specially because I was brestfeeding but I noticed that my husband was good using it. It was easy to strap and use and our baby or toddler were good and comfortable at it. Good price and good product.
Emma H.
Wichita Falls
Cheaper than a lot of baby carriers, but there's a reason for that! Your shoulders will burn! I used this with my 2nd until he was 15lbs (which was 2 months), it worked ok for what I needed it for, quick trips and such, but man did it make my shoulder blades burn, I andctually gave up on baby wearing until he was a year old and then I was introduced to a different brand and can still carry him at 35lbs if I wanted to (I carry number 3 now though)

If you need it as a backup carrier, something cheaper and one that rolls up compact for on the go then this'll work, if you actually need to wear for longer than 30 minutes at a time- look elsewhere
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this carrier as a gift. It worked very well and it was easy for me to put on by myself. My daughter is now 3 years old and I can still put it on except I put her on my back when we put like at the zoo, walking the dog, or in a museum.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love baby Carriers !! I know many parents may not find use in them but even if you make your own from YouTube videos they can come in handy! I love holding my baby and feel they should always be close to mom. If they were in your tummy for 8-10 months what makes you think they wanna sit in a swing or bassinet all day? Anyways these are recommended for all moms in my opinion especially being a breastfeeding mom it's so nice !
Rachel P.
CALHOUN, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For the price and accessibility this is an excellent option. It's fully adjustable for any caregiver and comfortable for baby. I love how I don't have to any strap adjusting between my husband and I. I can shove it in my diaper bag for when we need a quick up. I have switched to woven wraps but I always recommend this product for new and novice babywearers.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My friend got this one and asked if I wanted to try it, so I said of course! I love it!! so much more comfortable then the one I had originally bought. it had great back support and I felt as if it held my baby better!! she also seemed to love it more as she was asleep in 5 minutes!!
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think this is a really great price for someone looking for a carrier. It's pretty easy to use. I love that it ties so it kindof forms to fit your baby. I only used this for a short time but it did seem to provide good back support. My only complaint is I could feel it start to slouch after awhile.
Victoria F.
Sabinal
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the best budget carriers for little ones! Very easy to use and comfortable. I recommend it to anyone just starting out babywearing. After my daughter passed a certain weight, it became harder on my back but I definitely got my money’s worth of use and then some.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this carrier comfortable on the shoulders? Does it cause any discomfort after prolonged use?
Tiffany s.
I'm a first time mom and I've been looking into carriers and I was wondering if this was a good choice?
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How good of a carrier is this for a month old?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this a versatile baby wearing product?
Jojo T.