Infantino Pat & Play Water Mat - Whale uploaded by Kellie T.Infantino Pat & Play Water Mat - Whale uploaded by Jessica G.

BY INFANTINO

Six floating sea creatures will keep your baby entertained for hours in the Pat & Play Water Mat by InfantinoA. Just fill with water and watch your little one discover each pal. see more...

Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
My son got this from his grandma for his Valentine. He has loved it since he was only 2 months old. He loves to push the water around. It is so different from all of his other toys which makes for a nice variety.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Our baby loves this and it encourages her to lay on her tummy! my only complaint is that the little shapes stick together inside a little bit. we would still get it again!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I purchased this at ross it was 4.99 and with my associate discount if came out to be less than $4. Still cheaper then elsewhere. My baby loved it for tummy time. She's curious tried to grab the little animals it has inside. Just fill it with water great for tummy time
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Baldwinville, MA
Baby loves this! Keeps him entertained while we eat dinner and he can use it on his highchair tray - mess free! It's very colorful, easy to clean and exceeds my expectations. We also let him use it on his activity mat when he was younger. Would purchase as a gift for friends.
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
This is an extremely cheap toy for your child and it is a good toy at that. It encourages your baby to want to play on their yummy and every time they move they see the little fish move around.