BY INFANTINO

Infantino Music and Motion Activity Gym: Features a fun jungle theme, complete with monkeys, parrots, bananas and more 6 detachable toys wiggle and sway: Toys can also be attached to car seats Banana doubles as a teether Spinning monkey plays soft melodies Plush prop-up pillow ensures comfort Pineapple mirror is ideal for peek-a-boo Perfect for both playtime and tummy time High contrast colors and gentle motion engage baby's senses see more...

Jessica P.
Pottsville, AR
Sturdy product and keeps the baby's attention for a long time. We received this as a gift and the baby seems to love it. It is very easy to put away and most of the toys are detachable so that you can clean them easily too! Would recommend this product to all the momma's out there!
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I have one of these that we use or used for my niece that we keep often. She loved it and I liked that it was easy to store away. Plan to use it for grandchildren one day!
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little one loves this may. It keeps her entertained and engaged. She loves to pull down on the animals and then let them go so they bounce back!
Laura O.
Knoxville, TN
We got this for our newborn. He isn't old enough yet to use it but we have put it up and lay in under it. Great quality and build.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
This product is super cute, easy to use and assemble, easy to clean, and baby has fun it in. It wasn't to expensive as well
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
Got it as a gift for my daughter and she absolutely loved it . Its easy to store away and carry anywhere. I loved the detachable toys it came with and the mirror was great for encouraging crawling . I definitely would recommended this great product. The only down part is that the music toy dies out very fast .
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son absolutely adored this product when he was a baby and I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for one of these!