BY INFANTINO

Garanimals Stay and Play Activity Gym: Gym is easy to use and easy to store Pull toy for baby's entertainment & development Portable and great for travel see more...

Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Mega Parent Expert
I pick The up from my house a new grandbaby has so much stuff at her house already so I'm thinking it's time to start putting stuff and getting my house filled up with baby stuff I use this brand with my kids were little so it's very trust trustworthy cost wise I believe maybe 70 $80 I'm not real sure on that I don't remember but like I said in my other things I'm just now able to do make a Mom section because my kids are sold most of the stuff they have arches they don't make any more than I used to use I am a total makeup guru so I'm into makeup and beauty and skin care and hair and all that I'm also going to start a blog on here so I can keep you guys up to date on all the baby items I'm buying and let you know what we think of them as we use them and also I think I'll include my beauty products in there too because I'm bad about buying stuff and using it one time and I'll never use it again or I'll buy it and I'll buy another one of the month so until I see you at my blog have a gr
Ja M.
Ja M.
My nephew LOVES this toy and he's over 1 year old. It's lightweight, bright colors and keeps him busy! Great buy!!
corrisa s.
corrisa s.
iowa, LA
I love it it keeps my little one entertained and losing attention in things quickly so yes I love love love it
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Baby's have a blast on it they play like crazy and smiles my kids love it when got it I will recommend
Amber C.
Amber C.
These little actuvity gyms are great for baby's. Always keeps their curiosity going and keeps them more active than what they already are. I think all moms purchase or are gifted one of these at some point in their life. They come in very handy.
Louise M.
Louise M.
Dalry, North ayrshire
These play gyms are really good for infants because it helps trigger hand eye coordination and there cognitive development
barbara l.
barbara l.
ontario canada
My grandson loves this. You can change the toys so its always interesting as well. Portable so easy to store and set up for the grandson.